The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 13:54 Quote
stefanroussev wrote:
JesseE wrote:
Hands-for-Maps wrote:

Thanks Mayo!
+1 This is my nomination. The color. The dirt left behind from the the ride. The background which makes it all pop. I love it! What a machine.

Bam! Thanks folks!

Very nice rig. Your front wheel/tire looks bigger?

optical illusion

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 14:04 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

I nomitate this. PVD works hard to be the most self absorbed person on the internet and I love it.

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 14:15 Quote
It’s nice but I’m pretty sure no stock photos was stated in the nomination criteria.
You may have to find a picture of one in the wild and post it.

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 15:17 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
photo

Now what brand is this?

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 16:09 Quote
Lt-Scallywag wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

I nomitate this. PVD works hard to be the most self absorbed person on the internet and I love it.

Cool looking bike - would like to see geo.
Just dove into a few of his articles.
Strange dude.

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 17:58 Quote
FLATLlNE wrote:
Lt-Scallywag wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Cool looking bike - would like to see geo.
Just dove into a few of his articles.
Strange dude.

be glad you havent run across him in person, about as strange as possible

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 18:12 Quote
bikeryder85 wrote:
FLATLlNE wrote:
Dav82 wrote:

I actually like the machine shop backdrop. And the lighting could work well to if everything was framed and set up properly, and the bike was stood off the background a little...pics taken when a moderately wide tele with large aperture for subject isolation.

This one has my vote for Best backdrop - is that a thing?

Nice bike too Smile

I agree with the photo stuff you said!
Some killer backdrops this year, going to be a tough vote........lol!!

Clearly the rest of us need to up out backdrop game.

Can I change my nomination to this? Those new pics moved it to 1st in my book.[/Quote]

From what original nomination??

Spreadsheet updated to this post except this change.

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 20:06 Quote

I actually prefer this type of individual... All of my best friends over the years have been total crackpots. makes for a more interesting relationship.

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 20:11 Quote
most bikes I wanted to be in the mix are there... another that stands out to me is this..... so I'ma gonna nominate it...

photo

My Nomination

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 20:43 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

I actually prefer this type of individual... All of my best friends over the years have been total crackpots. makes for a more interesting relationship.

Wow, sterling, that is a statement! You rememeber me of Joseph Conrad's anti-heroic but finally heroic caracters! Smile )

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 21:06 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Wow, sterling, that is a statement! You rememeber me of Joseph Conrad's anti-heroic but finally heroic caracters! Smile )

The writer? I am not familiar but maybe should I be?

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 21:16 Quote
So how much does the frame mystic play into the sexy-ness of bikes for you folks? What really makes it a over all sexy build?

Uniqueness of frame or build kit and rare parts? Color choices? How functional it is?

Trying to gauge how my main stream frame with OEM wheels is going to go over.. ha

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 22:29 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
So how much does the frame mystic play into the sexy-ness of bikes for you folks? What really makes it a over all sexy build?

Uniqueness of frame or build kit and rare parts? Color choices? How functional it is?

Trying to gauge how my main stream frame with OEM wheels is going to go over.. ha

Mixed bag here. Some are gear queers, some love function, some love just the frame itself and ignore the build. That's what makes it so rad, all of the opinions from the last year or so get smashed together and we get to see what wins.

For me it's a balance between them all. Not really sure what my nomination will be, there's been some absolutely gorgeous competition!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.041083
Mobile Version of Website