The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Dec 23, 2018 at 9:43 Quote
Do it, this one need a nomination to go

Posted: Dec 23, 2018 at 9:49 Quote
a-d-e wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
The yellow PVD is called PVD Glamorous Glennis. There is one more green PVD on the nomination list, called Danny the Champion of the World Razz ...

Lt-Scallywag wrote:

I nomitate this. PVD works hard to be the most self absorbed person on the internet and I love it.
not a fake render

Technically, the bike is displayed on the client's site, not on the builder's, although it's a collaboration between several designers including the client...

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2018 at 10:52 Quote
Damn forgot about this one. Someone please nominate this.

RedOctober wrote:
photo
photo
photo
photo

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2018 at 10:53 Quote
Spreadsheet updated to this post:

Current nominations:

Chromag Stylus Grey 10
Darkmoon Green 4
Prova 4
Curtis AM7 Blue  4
PVD Glamorous Glennis Yellow  3
Sick  3
Stanton Swtch9r Grey 3
BTR Ranger Nickel 2
Crossworx 2
Stinner Desert Tan 2
Custom Blue 2
BTR Ranger Laquer (Chrome Stem) 2
BTR Ranger Yellow Legacy   1
Kingdom Grey Fox 1
BTR Belter Lacquer 1
Chromag Surface Purple 1
RSD Middle Child Yellow 1
Custom Homemade Workshop 1
Nordest Bardino Orange 1
Portus Pinion Red 1
Stanton Switchback Blue 1
GG Pedalhead Green 1

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2018 at 11:10 Quote
I just realized I broke the rules and +1'ed other nominations after already nominating the Darkmoon. I have as such removed my +1 for the BTR Nickel, and Stinner Desert Tan.

For some reason I had it in my head we could +1 other nominated bikes to move them up the ranks, my bad.

Corrected list:

Chromag Stylus Grey 10
Darkmoon Green 4
Prova 4
Curtis AM7 Blue  4
PVD Glamorous Glennis Yellow  3
Sick  3
Stanton Swtch9r Grey 3
BTR Ranger Laquer (Chrome Stem) 3
Crossworx 2
Custom Blue 2
BTR Ranger Nickel 1
Stinner Desert Tan 1
BTR Ranger Yellow Legacy   1
Kingdom Grey Fox 1
BTR Belter Lacquer 1
Chromag Surface Purple 1
RSD Middle Child Yellow 1
Custom Homemade Workshop 1
Nordest Bardino Orange 1
Portus Pinion Red 1
Stanton Switchback Blue 1
GG Pedalhead Green 1

Posted: Dec 23, 2018 at 11:13 Quote
slaker wrote:
photo
+1
You've done justice, sir!

Posted: Dec 23, 2018 at 11:51 Quote
Remember these are only nominations to get bikes into the poll. All because the Graymag has the most nominations it doesn’t mean it will win the poll. (But it should)
Is the pole Pinkbike public? If so 1000 Pinkbike teens will just click on the names they know anyway.

Side note. I was kind of liking the lack of BTR Rangers so I didn’t have to look at a farm gate with a fugly gusset. :p

Posted: Dec 23, 2018 at 12:05 Quote
a-d-e wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
The yellow PVD is called PVD Glamorous Glennis. There is one more green PVD on the nomination list, called Danny the Champion of the World Razz ...

Lt-Scallywag wrote:

I nomitate this. PVD works hard to be the most self absorbed person on the internet and I love it.
not a fake render

Not saying this one is but renders open things up to tampering. Hummm, my cranks don’t look that great, photoshop has now made them brand new or different altogether. IMO real bikes, real builds. Plus no photoshoping those real pictures either dishonest types of the internet.

Posted: Dec 23, 2018 at 12:10 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
Is the pole Pinkbike public? If so 1000 Pinkbike teens will just click on the names they know anyway.
It was on the main page last year, but not prior to that IIRC. And yeah, it did skew the results as so many don't seem to "get" hardtail love Blank Stare

Posted: Dec 23, 2018 at 12:16 Quote
To be honest it’s all for fun and it really doesn’t matter who wins HT of the year. I’m good with a lot of the bikes nominated just because they are sick.

Posted: Dec 23, 2018 at 12:18 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
It was on the main page last year, but not prior to that IIRC. And yeah, it did skew the results as so many don't seem to "get" hardtail love Blank Stare

The results don't really matter anyway, we all love what we love & won't be swayed by opinion lol

Hard love hardtail love

Posted: Dec 23, 2018 at 12:20 Quote
Agree. Our job is to put the bikes into the poll. Anyway, the internal poll is clear: the Greymag is the winner...

Posted: Dec 23, 2018 at 12:22 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
Agree. Our job is to put the bikes into the poll. Anyway, the internal poll is clear: the Greymag is the winner...

No Pole on the nom's list .. surprised

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.071916
Mobile Version of Website