The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Apr 22, 2019 at 23:02 Quote
And remove the fork decals. And for that matter any other decals except those on the frame.

Posted: Apr 22, 2019 at 23:29 Quote
matther01 wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
mayo-22 wrote:

When you have a noble frame and you attach a cheap colored thing to it.

That cable unfortunately detracts from a beautiful profile

I was gonna say the same thing...

Posted: Apr 22, 2019 at 23:58 Quote
Hammer48 wrote:
matther01 wrote:
RedOctober wrote:


When you have a noble frame and you attach a cheap colored thing to it.

That cable unfortunately detracts from a beautiful profile

I was gonna say the same thing...
Swap the blue cables for black and put some stealth decals on that fork then it would be a contender

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 at 0:04 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Tuff crowd

But they are right.

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 at 1:11 Quote
Where the left crank at in the first photo lol

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 at 2:50 Quote
Hammer48 wrote:
matther01 wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
When you have a noble frame and you attach a cheap colored thing to it.

That cable unfortunately detracts from a beautiful profile

I was gonna say the same thing...

Like making beautiful sushi from scratch and then putting ketchup on it.

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 at 4:37 Quote
charnek wrote:

This is probably the Chromag I would buy if I were buying a Chromag (which Inwould very much like to someday).

Plenty of versatility and decent geo.

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 at 5:30 Quote
fartymarty wrote:
charnek wrote:

This is probably the Chromag I would buy if I were buying a Chromag (which Inwould very much like to someday).

Plenty of versatility and decent geo.

It is a very nice machine indeed, but you better get Chris Hoy's leg muscles if you want to ride those tyres up a hill! lol

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 at 6:25 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
fartymarty wrote:
charnek wrote:

This is probably the Chromag I would buy if I were buying a Chromag (which Inwould very much like to someday).

Plenty of versatility and decent geo.

It is a very nice machine indeed, but you better get Chris Hoy's leg muscles if you want to ride those tyres up a hill! lol

yeah, it looks amazing, but the big hoops & tires are a lot of wheel/traction for my trails. Wonder how it jumps? My Middlechild is running 2.6 Dampfs and it's a bit of a pig going up.

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 at 6:32 Quote
I bet it is seriously fast on the downs! Big Grin

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 at 8:22 Quote
mayo-22 wrote:

Now thats what im talking bout!

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 at 8:29 Quote
That is very nice.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.035859
Mobile Version of Website