The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: May 31, 2019 at 9:54 Quote
marin8ted wrote:

Chromagnum!! Instant fave!!

Posted: May 31, 2019 at 10:33 Quote
Yeah, looks rad. Mixed on the brown saddle with black, but it's not making me sad or anything. Love 'Mag frames.

Posted: May 31, 2019 at 10:43 Quote
Looks great!
I too am not sure about the brown saddle but still very nice. \m/

Posted: May 31, 2019 at 10:46 Quote
Oh my... that was quick... cheers fellers... I may swap saddle with the blacky matchy on on my process but.... might just be defiant for you persnickety peeps Smile honestly went a bit overboard for me with new parts but figured I would pamper myself a little after a challenging year.... lots of metal scraping is represented here... It equals me loading and unloading well over 4 tons of material. So I guess Im earning my turns in more way than one.

Posted: May 31, 2019 at 10:50 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Oh my... that was quick... cheers fellers... I may swap saddle with the blacky matchy on on my process but.... might just be defiant for you persnickety peeps Smile honestly went a bit overboard for me with new parts but figured I would pamper myself a little after a challenging year.... lots of metal scraping is represented here... It equals me loading and unloading well over 4 tons of material. So I guess Im earning my turns in more way than one.

You deserve it!

And you deserve this a Trailmaster LTD in black haha. I just got one, they are so damn nice.

Posted: May 31, 2019 at 10:55 Quote
We are a picky bunch indeed. I’m sure someone will complain it’s only a Yari fork too.
No matter what we say all that matters is you love it. Enjoy that fine lady, get her all dirty.

Posted: May 31, 2019 at 11:06 Quote
Oh yeah... well ready for a blue collar roasting lol there’s not even any electronic gizmos on it.... CRAP!!!!

Posted: May 31, 2019 at 11:19 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Oh yeah... well ready for a blue collar roasting lol there’s not even any electronic gizmos on it.... CRAP!!!!

Ya may as well bin it now.....

Posted: May 31, 2019 at 11:33 Quote
Mr.BLC that is an absolute beast of a bike... fair play

Posted: May 31, 2019 at 13:38 Quote

Nice alternative angle.

Posted: May 31, 2019 at 14:11 Quote
JesseE wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

You deserve it!

And you deserve this a Trailmaster LTD in black haha. I just got one, they are so damn nice.

Was looking at the Black at Sweet Pete's yesterday, they have just about every color there. Now I want one for my Spitfire!

Awesome bike - brown saddle and all!

Posted: May 31, 2019 at 15:24 Quote
Or this one. Shows the silver spokes off better. Wink

Posted: May 31, 2019 at 18:21 Quote
privateer-wbc wrote:
JesseE wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

You deserve it!

Was looking at the Black at Sweet Pete's yesterday, they have just about every color there. Now I want one for my Spitfire!

Awesome bike - brown saddle and all!

I love the red one.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.034791
Mobile Version of Website