The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 12:46 Quote
slaker wrote:
JesseE wrote:
My lord how I would love a cockpit this tidy.

Would be cool, maybe some day we will have telepathic shifting ,braking and dropper controls.

No magic here!

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/magura-cockpit-integration-the-first-symbiosis-of-handlebar-and-brake-with-no-external-cables.html

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 12:47 Quote
funkzander wrote:
JesseE wrote:
funkzander wrote:
fuse frame only in raw i would buy BUT nit for that price! i can get a nice steel frame for that! frameset not available in europe. so no speci for me. the enduro and stumpy evo i had a few years back rode great and nice that they moved away from their proprietary bs.

Rumour has it there's gonna be an Alu version of the Middlechild coming out with sliding dropouts, dope geo that should be quite a bit cheaper than that Specialized. Don't think a raw version is a crazy idea either!

i was interested in the middle child but with shipping to germany incl taxes it was too expensive for the simple 4130 frame for me. otherwise a great frame the rsd.

Yeah, the shipping costs to Europe are brutal and I don't think they have a distributor yet.

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 12:55 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/news/magura-cockpit-integration-the-first-symbiosis-of-handlebar-and-brake-with-no-external-cables.html ...Wow, †hats pretty fancy.

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 12:57 Quote
It does look very clean! I’m guessing it’d need a knock block style system to stop the bars spinning and severing the hose to the rear brake?

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 12:58 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:
Bigblob123 wrote:

Right, that one. I forgot about it. Somebody posted a really nice one a while back. Looks more aggro than the Fuse.
Fuse looks more classy, I would say though.

Agreed, alu or not they both belong here.

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 13:01 Quote

its cheaper brother looks even better imo

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 15:14 Quote
i had the commencal for a short while. it looks really nice but is too harsh for my old ass. really brutal.

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 15:45 Quote
yeh I had an orange crush before moving onto a production privee shan. never going back to an alu hardtail after feeling the difference

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 16:55 Quote
I ride Scott Scale Plus and i can't say that is not comfortable maybe because is a plus size dough. I just put a brand new Pike on it and it feels like a half a suspension now. I am addicted to it Moon .

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 7:04 Quote
Bigblob123 wrote:

its cheaper brother looks even better imo

Fudge, that thing is badass.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 8:42 Quote
heinous wrote:
That's 4 pretty nice hardtails! Sounds like the BTR won the review.

Pending courier, I'm hoping to be building my BTR tomorrow. All the excites.

Yeah, seems that BTR came out on top.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 13:25 Quote
wythall1 wrote:

This is sweet!

Indeed..Lovely..

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 13:37 Quote
wythall1 wrote:

This is sweet!

The bike shop is putting my black one together as we speak!

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 13:40 Quote
I look forward to seeing the black one JesseE! tup

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.034700
Mobile Version of Website