The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 3:50 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
Wow, even with the Enve decals tup too early for HTofTY?

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 4:08 Quote

Vassago Radimus Ti

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 4:11 Quote
Much nicer than that bland VPace Ti hardtail as well.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 5:59 Quote
RSD Middlechild Ti
RSD Middlechild Ti

Nice build Jesse.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 6:20 Quote
Thanks Pyro
Well the Corvid is ace, too. But the silent and raw look of the Vpace without TT to ST brace somehow catches my eyes more

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 6:47 Quote
fartymarty wrote:
RSD Middlechild Ti
RSD Middlechild Ti

Nice build Jesse.

Damn straight

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 7:24 Quote
fartymarty wrote:
RSD Middlechild Ti
RSD Middlechild Ti

Nice build Jesse.

Ace!

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 7:55 Quote
That is amazing ! ^ More pics please !

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 9:19 Quote
thanks folks. I didn't go hog wild with the pics this build as shit was half used and dirty etc (delays!!) but slapped a few on here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzJtyNnlQUA/?igshid=1trr18ou06g4g

Maiden voyage tonight!

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 10:38 Quote
fartymarty wrote:
RSD Middlechild Ti
RSD Middlechild Ti

Nice build Jesse.

I'm not usually super-keen on stealthy bikes but this is the nuts.

More 'ghost' than stealth and absolutely crushes it. The shot setup just enhances it.

I can see this being re-posted extensively through the year/end of year HTOTY reviewing.

Geek Geek Geek tup tup tup Drool

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 10:45 Quote
That looks amazing, Jesse!
Enjoy getting it muddy for the first time tup

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 10:49 Quote
Thank the lord that silver spokes are liked as look really good on that!

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 10:59 Quote
Boom! Nailed it Jesse.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 11:13 Quote
wrote:
The-BIG-GT wrote:

Nice build Jesse.

More 'ghost' than stealth and absolutely crushes it. The shot setup just enhances it.

I can see this being re-posted extensively through the year/end of year HTOTY reviewing.

Thanks everyone, appreciate the feedback from this crowd. It's pretty fancy, although I'd love it if I had had it all new like back when I built my rootdown - but that is a top-tier-first-world-problem. I'm a bit pissed at the LBS for ignoring my note about cutting the steertube as I have no time for that now and there's a few little things here & there that irk me, but overall I love the vibe of the build. Putting bikes together is an art (and fuggin pricy at times) and what I realize is that once I've finished a project I can't really look at it objectively anymore haha. Can't wait to ride it, though. It's 2lbs lighter than my steel bike and from what I hear feels wicked-er than the steel. It's not all classic ti grey, but regardless, I'm stoked I never have to worry about rust on this thing as it'll be riding year round.

Bikes!!

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 11:25 Quote
wrote:
JesseE wrote:
The-BIG-GT wrote:

Nice build Jesse.

Thanks everyone, appreciate the feedback from this crowd. It's pretty fancy, although I'd love it if I had had it all new like back when I built my rootdown - but that is a top-tier-first-world-problem. I'm a bit pissed at the LBS for ignoring my note about cutting the steertube as I have no time for that now and there's a few little things here & there that irk me, but overall I love the vibe of the build. Putting bikes together is an art (and fuggin pricy at times) and what I realize is that once I've finished a project I can't really look at it objectively anymore haha. Can't wait to ride it, though. It's 2lbs lighter than my steel bike and from what I hear feels wicked-er than the steel. It's not all classic ti grey, but regardless, I'm stoked I never have to worry about rust on this thing as it'll be riding year round.

Bikes!!

Stop talking & go ride ...

Love it, niiiice

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.034550
Mobile Version of Website