The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 11:25 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
JesseE wrote:
The-BIG-GT wrote:

Nice build Jesse.

I'm not usually super-keen on stealthy bikes but this is the nuts.

More 'ghost' than stealth and absolutely crushes it. The shot setup just enhances it.

I can see this being re-posted extensively through the year/end of year HTOTY reviewing.

Geek Geek Geek tup tup tup Drool

Thanks everyone, appreciate the feedback from this crowd. It's pretty fancy, although I'd love it if I had had it all new like back when I built my rootdown - but that is a top-tier-first-world-problem. I'm a bit pissed at the LBS for ignoring my note about cutting the steertube as I have no time for that now and there's a few little things here & there that irk me, but overall I love the vibe of the build. Putting bikes together is an art (and fuggin pricy at times) and what I realize is that once I've finished a project I can't really look at it objectively anymore haha. Can't wait to ride it, though. It's 2lbs lighter than my steel bike and from what I hear feels wicked-er than the steel. It's not all classic ti grey, but regardless, I'm stoked I never have to worry about rust on this thing as it'll be riding year round.

Bikes!!

Stop talking & go ride ...

Love it[/Quote]

I'm at work, looking longingly out the window and at this screen haha.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 11:28 Quote
Ahh ok, thats not funny anymore then!

Have fun when you do, were all with you! Ooooh, film sesh & pics if get time (another time will suffice,lol)

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 11:31 Quote
fartymarty wrote:
RSD Middlechild Ti
RSD Middlechild Ti

Nice build Jesse.

Now that's a proper good looking bike. Great use of silver bits to prevent it looking too stealthy and boring. Great job Smile

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 11:40 Quote
JesseE wrote:
I love chrome/silver.

Yep

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 11:51 Quote
JesseE wrote:
I love chrome/silver.
those wheels !

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 11:55 Quote
Chrome is the new anno.

ps. speaking of it, was this shot/angle posted? My 17 year old self loves the elevated stays.

photo

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 12:05 Quote
That thing is rad.
Price isn't too horrific either, for a Ti frame that's a bit different.

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 12:08 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
That thing is rad.
Price isn't too horrific either, for a Ti frame that's a bit different.

And it's called a mullet.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 12:09 Quote
It couldn't be a more fitting name either. Definitely a party at the back lol

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 13:47 Quote
Jesse f-cking nice bike mate great use of the silver/black combo, Is it a large or XL size frame have been trying to find a pic of a XL middlechild no luck yet.

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 13:50 Quote
mr-winks wrote:
Jesse f-cking nice bike mate great use of the silver/black combo, Is it a large or XL size frame have been trying to find a pic of a XL middlechild no luck yet.

Thanks man. Size Large.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.037469
Mobile Version of Website