The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 9:30 Quote
Colour is dope as f mind that is bout it

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 17:27 Quote
slaker wrote:
Maybe just looks?

If you love gate-ish bikes it's friggin so hot.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 19:21 Quote
JesseE wrote:
slaker wrote:
Maybe just looks?

If you love gate-ish bikes it's friggin so hot.
I have yet to have acquired a taste for that look. The arched top tube that is.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 21:30 Quote
Not sure if posted yet. This dude just keeps giving. Help please.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B26LAzBlPX-/

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 0:49 Quote
metaam wrote:


Yes, Red posted a link for it a couple of weeks ago on the aggressive thread and I moved it to here. Lovely looking bike.

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 7:59 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Oh i see outer this world being in a lonely place

Oh, it's not a lonely place, I just woke up suddenly in the 90's...

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 9:24 Quote
metaam wrote:
metaam wrote:


Yes, Red posted a link for it a couple of weeks ago on the aggressive thread and I moved it to here. Lovely looking bike.

Mark Hester is a sickeningly talented bike designer / builder! I don't think that he has produced anything that is short of stunning! I am a touch envious! lol

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 9:31 Quote
Thank you. Pure classic. I am in love.

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 10:43 Quote
wythall1 wrote:

Mark Hester is a sickeningly talented bike designer / builder! I don't think that he has produced anything that is short of stunning! I am a touch envious! lol

I wholeheartedly agree.

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 23:00 Quote
Curved seat post or not, that is one sweet bike..

Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 0:00 Quote
Hammer48 wrote:
Curved seat post or not, that is one sweet bike..

All looks good but that Kashima fork simpy not going for me. I think black would be better.

Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 7:17 Quote
If you were going to build a "do-it-all" (winter single track, dirt jumps, etc.) hardtail, whats your build/frame/wheelsize?

I'm thinking a steel 27.5 with 120-140mm travel.

Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 7:19 Quote
steel. 27.5. 160mm travel Smile

Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 11:47 Quote
Production Privee Shan.
Use one of their headset extenders to compensate for the 120mm travel.
I run that setup with a 120mm fork and it's bloody good.
Frame isn't too long, head and seat angle aren't too slack, chainstay length is reasonable.

Other than that, use this thread for questions instead: Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018899
Mobile Version of Website