The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Nov 10, 2019 at 22:16 Quote
RedOctober wrote:

I'd lose the red decals on the rims..I think it would look much cleaner that way. Still a nice bike.

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 0:43 Quote
Yes, red decals off the rims and it would be even better.

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 5:26 Quote
more better pics! Nice build - love grey. Not sold on coloured rim graphics, but things are tied in well together.

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 9:25 Quote
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4u1DQlA36F/?igshid=1bd55xc23erqv

Can someone do the honours? Ta

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 9:43 Quote

There you go matther.

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 10:24 Quote
metaam wrote:

There you go matther.

Thank you. Think I meant to post it in the aggressive thread.

Still...great frame and made by a lady no less!

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 11:13 Quote
matther01 wrote:
metaam wrote:

There you go matther.

The ladies have a unique flair that men just don't possess, be good to see more. Following a few, some listed on that very page

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 11:38 Quote
matther01 wrote:
metaam wrote:

There you go matther.

It's nice, but it would look far better if it had matching sized wheels. I'm guessing by the shape of the seat tube that it was designed to be a 29er?

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 12:23 Quote
Local frame builder in the house! Geo looks a bit janky, but happy to see it up here. I had a dream where I opened up a bike company and pulled a Chromag and had a local builder make my dreams come true.

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 13:16 Quote
JesseE wrote:
Local frame builder in the house! Geo looks a bit janky, but happy to see it up here. I had a dream where I opened up a bike company and pulled a Chromag and had a local builder make my dreams come true.

My nightmare is to own a small bike company.....

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 13:56 Quote
onemind123 wrote:
JesseE wrote:

My nightmare is to own a small bike company.....

haha, I think it's a nightmare if you have to rely on it for money. My bike company dreams it's more of a passion project, so I don't have to compromise.

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 14:59 Quote
Some better pics of Schön bike... a little bit too punk for my taste but nevertheless exquisite build...

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 16:45 Quote
Lots of character, which is rad, and again, I'm partial to a local builder. That kink in the seat tube looks absolutely useless, though. I feel like all droppers would appreciate being as vertical as possible so theres less load pushing back/down when seated, plus, that kink just doesn't really make it look cooler. Am I wrong, do you folks see that kink as being necessary in anyway. BBH looks sky high too, which I never get (especially on trails around here) and lastly, interesting tire choice!

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 17:07 Quote
Kink in the seat tube is fine it's the bloody kink in the top tube that 's horrible

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014630
Mobile Version of Website