The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 6:57 Quote
So what? This thread ain't about cheap bikes.

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 7:17 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:
So what? This thread ain't about cheap bikes.

No, sexy bikes, so I'd say sexy cheap bikes are relevant.

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 8:14 Quote
Still!

Nothing beats a Curtis or BTR for that matter in the real metal

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 15:01 Quote

Not sure if got posted before.
Probably did.

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 15:52 Quote
dragonaut wrote:

Not sure if got posted before.
Probably did.

Bike racks are so all mountain.

I do love how they matched the fork with that rack, though.

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 16:47 Quote
JesseE wrote:
dragonaut wrote:

Not sure if got posted before.
Probably did.

Bike racks are so all mountain.

I do love how they matched the fork with that rack, though.


And the seat rails. Normally I am not a fan of colored seat rails bit it ties in nice.

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 23:30 Quote

Some info about the frame:
Reynolds 853 front triangle,
1300mm wheelbase,
505mm reach,
445mm CS,
440mm ST,
64.5° HA,
78° STA

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 1:47 Quote
RedOctober wrote:

Some info about the frame:
Reynolds 853 front triangle,
1300mm wheelbase,
505mm reach,
445mm CS,
440mm ST,
64.5° HA,
78° STA

All that reach and WB and than the sadle is muved all the way front.....

This is geting out of hand, 1300 WB.

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 1:59 Quote
soon bikes will rival intercity trains

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 3:33 Quote
Bigblob123 wrote:
soon bikes will rival intercity trains

Guy who ride this one is 182cm tall

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 3:51 Quote
Brzzi wrote:
RedOctober wrote:

Some info about the frame:
Reynolds 853 front triangle,
1300mm wheelbase,
505mm reach,
445mm CS,
440mm ST,
64.5° HA,
78° STA

All that reach and WB and than the sadle is muved all the way front.....

This is geting out of hand, 1300 WB.

Nice and stable...

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 3:54 Quote
RedOctober wrote:

I love these..
Looks like they are bring out a steel version


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020487
Mobile Version of Website