The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Dec 8, 2019 at 15:27 Quote
... and don't forget about this one!

Gnarcissist luxe mullet 29f 27.5r

Posted: Dec 8, 2019 at 15:59 Quote
RedOctober wrote:

That frame...That bike...Drool

Posted: Dec 8, 2019 at 16:31 Quote
It's not necessarily to my taste, but that prova with the sliver pike is really well put together and pretty unique with that fade to raw and whatever finish is on that paint/anno (translucent?). It just screams high-end holy-shit money build and I can get behind it as it seems pretty honest about being full-bling. There no pretence here, just like a Bugatti. Full middle finger to the plebs kinda build.

Posted: Dec 8, 2019 at 17:10 Quote
I'm now leaning towards the Prova with the sliver Pike too. Picture is not as good as the other two with darker backgrounds. A darker less busy background would show off the goods a lot better.

Posted: Dec 8, 2019 at 22:58 Quote
RedOctober wrote:

I don’t know what this is but I won’t forget it once I figure it out! That thing looks amazing!

Posted: Dec 8, 2019 at 23:16 Quote
Sorry prova but the corvid wins my vote damn that's a Sexy frame

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 0:05 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
It's not necessarily to my taste, but that prova with the sliver pike is really well put together and pretty unique with that fade to raw and whatever finish is on that paint/anno (translucent?)

It's ano by Nine Volt Colour - the other stuff they've posted is impressive, but not aggro hardtaily enough to directly share here. Worth a look though:
https://instagram.com/ninevoltcolour?igshid=1h8n0cvw5jaut

PDX050 wrote:
I don’t know what this is but I won’t forget it once I figure it out! That thing looks amazing!
It's a Sick Gnarcissist Luxe. Irrespective of the undoubted sexiness I'm not sure many people here would vote for anything by Sick Bicycles... Wink

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 0:42 Quote
Hear you Jesse

Marino gets the working mans vote for 2019, not sure anyone can argue with that ..but they will! lol

That Corvid is tops

Go on Red!!! Show us the top 5

Yeah Mozz, wake the f*ck up

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 0:48 Quote
RedOctober wrote:

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 0:49 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
I don't remember seeing these pics around here, but I do remember seeing this bike... or vice versa... whatever...

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 0:58 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
More pictures of the Blister BTR

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 1:01 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
Hammer48 wrote:
RedOctober wrote:

He sure knows how to build a bike..simply awesome..

The guys from Vitalmtb believed the same, they chose her Bike of the Day... Wink

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 1:04 Quote
RedOctober wrote:

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014598
Mobile Version of Website