The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 1:50 Quote
[Quote="dagzin"]
zonoskar wrote:
Hammer48 wrote:


That frame...That bike...Drool

Really? I think it looks like a BMX bike. Way too low and wheels not big enough.

Some fun facts for ya.,it has a wheelbase of 1295mm
BB height is around 320ish mm
Seat tube length is 440mm
Reach is 500mm
TT length is 640mm
27.5x2. 8 rear 29x2.6 front.

I know this as its mine, Thanks for the love, or hate.
No hate from me man, I love all bikes. Some more than others. This one not so much, so I was surprised by the love for it. I bet it rides like a million though. Maybe it's the size of it, and the low stand over height that makes it look weird in my eyes. Maybe it's Maybelline.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 1:55 Quote
The world would be pretty boring if we all liked, and disliked the same things. To each his own..Beer

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 2:11 Quote
Hammer48 wrote:
The world would be pretty boring if we all liked, and disliked the same things. To each his own..Beer
I'll drink to that!

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 2:16 Quote
[Quote="zonoskar"]
dagzin wrote:
zonoskar wrote:


Really? I think it looks like a BMX bike. Way too low and wheels not big enough.

Some fun facts for ya.,it has a wheelbase of 1295mm
BB height is around 320ish mm
Seat tube length is 440mm
Reach is 500mm
TT length is 640mm
27.5x2. 8 rear 29x2.6 front.

I know this as its mine, Thanks for the love, or hate.
No hate from me man, I love all bikes. Some more than others. This one not so much, so I was surprised by the love for it. I bet it rides like a million though. Maybe it's the size of it, and the low stand over height that makes it look weird in my eyes. Maybe it's Maybelline.


no problems, everyones initiated to there own opinion...Beer

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 3:26 Quote
My 5 faves this year, until I remember any better ones.
In no order.
Purple ano prova
Silver/grey pp Shan
Jesses RSD
Purple custom one(the one with tag bars)
Ti ‘sick’ mullet
I’ll try posting pics later but as a lot of you I’m a bit of a technotard so may struggle!

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 5:16 Quote
Dav82 wrote:
My 5 faves this year, until I remember any better ones.
In no order.
Purple ano prova
Silver/grey pp Shan
Jesses RSD
Purple custom one(the one with tag bars)
Ti ‘sick’ mullet
I’ll try posting pics later but as a lot of you I’m a bit of a technotard so may struggle!

Wink


So much sex this morning!

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 5:20 Quote
Jeepers. Awesome recap guys.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 5:58 Quote
RedOctober wrote:

This is the one.

(Well, I would remove this bottle cage but still)

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 6:21 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
Somebody must wake up mozz, I guess...

I would like to (re)introduce you to Corvid Smile

Corvid Dirtsurfer


Awesome Bikes...Awesome guy.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 6:26 Quote
RedOctober wrote:

Damn. The lack of cables... so good.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 6:41 Quote
Heck, I don't know any more. The Purple Prova and Glamorous Gold a tied for me. Again, I would never build a bike like either, but the attention to detail, quality and straight up bling factor are to the next level on both. I can't believe my titanium bike feels basic next to them, haha.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 7:35 Quote
To me, the Purple Prova and Glamorous Gold are like a girl with to much makeup and jewelry on. Yeah they look might look good but they are also trying a bit too hard.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 7:42 Quote
93EXCivic wrote:
To me, the Purple Prova and Glamorous Gold are like a girl with to much makeup and jewelry on. Yeah they look might look good but they are also trying a bit too hard.

You can't beat a genuinely beautiful girl with just the right amount of makeup to make all this beauty shine man Wink

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 8:41 Quote
Some of my favorites from this year.







 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015061
Mobile Version of Website