The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Dec 20, 2019 at 14:29 Quote
Huh!? It sint paint it’s VOLTAGE BABY

Posted: Dec 20, 2019 at 15:07 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Huh!? It sint paint it’s VOLTAGE BABY
Im sure if they let me take it out on the trail it would grow on me.

Posted: Dec 20, 2019 at 15:20 Quote
slaker wrote:
I like every thing about that Prova except the paint, especially the Goodyear's, the paint is beautiful but just doesn't scream mountain bike to me.

I don't know what the Prova is like to ride, but for me it is an aesthetically beautiful piece of artwork that I really would love to hang on my wall and just sit and look at.

Posted: Dec 20, 2019 at 15:31 Quote
This is probably a stupid question, but I recently noticed that my RockShox pike fork has two number at the bottoms of the stanchion 1 saying 150mm and another saying 160mm , I do understand that my fork has 150mm travel but now I am not sure I’d it has 160mm travel could someone please tell my what these mean and/or how to use them . Thanks :-)

Posted: Dec 20, 2019 at 15:33 Quote
thats your sag%, if your fork is 150, then use the one with 150. i beleive rockshox uses the same stanchins for 150 and 160 forks, so it is proabbly cheaper just to print them both on there, for them

Posted: Dec 21, 2019 at 5:19 Quote
RedOctober wrote:

These read like they were short on reach but that looks looooooong.....

Posted: Dec 21, 2019 at 6:30 Quote
Oooooo and there it is. Goes to on one site...

Hmmmm still cant find info on that did they really call it a tank tank or something? Any link to info would be appreciated

Posted: Dec 21, 2019 at 7:15 Quote
It’s called tik tik. If you go on to Planet X site it’s on there. Not as mental geo as the hello Dave but still around 63degree head angle.

Posted: Dec 21, 2019 at 7:34 Quote
Dav82 wrote:
It’s called tik tik. If you go on to Planet X site it’s on there. Not as mental geo as the hello Dave but still around 63degree head angle.

Got it ok thanks Smile

Ahh the Hello Dave is the 29’r..... thats the one I was waiting to see about. Very long and slack... chainstays would be interesting at over 450! Bet its a DH baller.

Posted: Dec 21, 2019 at 8:52 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
slaker wrote:
I like every thing about that Prova except the paint, especially the Goodyear's, the paint is beautiful but just doesn't scream mountain bike to me.

I don't know what the Prova is like to ride, but for me it is an aesthetically beautiful piece of artwork that I really would love to hang on my wall and just sit and look at.

This ^^^

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013356
Mobile Version of Website