The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 9:11 Quote
JDub713 wrote:
Stough singletrack
Been putting miles in this machine since cannibalizing everything I could from my gen 3 Nomad. Good to be back on a hardtail

Nice bike. Read the rules.

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 9:20 Quote
Waiver those rules!!

More pics please

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 9:42 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
RedOctober wrote:
Finally somebody with bad taste!

FYP

I jest .. I jest lol

Edit: be hard to colour match componentry, be good to see one in the flesh though

For sure will work nice with silver components...
I was thinking silver Pikes up front, silver Intend cranks and black everything else (maybe silver hubs). Otherwise black forks with matching colour graphics.

Oh god I want a hardtail again.

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 10:07 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Waiver those rules!!

More pics please

They're guidelines. Rules are we destroy shitty builds, and that is NOT a shitty build.

I need eewings.

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 10:32 Quote
Im LOVING these 2 colors for 2020

ROOTDOWN

STYLUS

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 10:58 Quote
BSheldon wrote:
JDub713 wrote:
Stough singletrack
Been putting miles in this machine since cannibalizing everything I could from my gen 3 Nomad. Good to be back on a hardtail

Where were the rules broken? It says not to post your own bike UNLESS it’s a desirable bike to the HT connoisseur, pretty sure this fits the bill. More pics as requested...

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 11:22 Quote
how does that bike not have a chromag saddle?

I'm jealous of the polished King parts.

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 11:23 Quote
BSheldon wrote:
JDub713 wrote:
Stough singletrack

I would normally say read the rules but this things a beauty (I almost posted it myself). I think any Chromag automatically gets a free pass.

Stunner.

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 11:26 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
how does that bike not have a chromag saddle?

I'm jealous of the polished King parts.

Tidy up the cables, cut the steerer (either high rise bars and stem slammed of flat bars and stem slammed) put a Trailmaster LTD on it and it gets my vote for HTOTY.

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 12:03 Quote
While ordering that saddle, order some of chromags headset spacers - so badass (for spacers).

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 12:04 Quote
fartymarty wrote:
BSheldon wrote:
JDub713 wrote:
Stough singletrack

I would normally say read the rules but this things a beauty (I almost posted it myself). I think any Chromag automatically gets a free pass.

Stunner.

Agreed.
This post gets a pass because he’s not posting up some klunker. Beautiful ride, well done.

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 12:19 Quote
And then, the scenery is breathtaking

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 12:29 Quote
JDub713 wrote:
BSheldon wrote:
JDub713 wrote:
Stough singletrack

Where were the rules broken? It says not to post your own bike UNLESS it’s a desirable bike to the HT connoisseur, pretty sure this fits the bill. More pics as requested...

Shame the forks and dropped ain’t black too, just think gold and silver look tacky. IMO

Other then that..looks fk awesome

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 at 13:07 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Waiver those rules!!

More pics please

Agreed, that's pretty tasty

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020268
Mobile Version of Website