The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 8:56 Quote
design build OMENRACING
Deign & build OMENRACING

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 9:15 Quote
yoz79 wrote:
100% hand made custom. OMENRACING.COM lub https://www.facebook.com/omenracingbikes/ . You can choose your painting and geometries to increase your driving tastes
100 hand made custom frame OMEN SAVAGE 27 5 160mm fork . Enduro Trials bikes. www.omenracing.com
I wonder why anyone would like their custom bike to look like it hit a tree head-on at 50 kph. But that's just me.

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 10:16 Quote
Yeah, can't do it. Ugly.

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 14:30 Quote
Remind me of those Mondraker hardtails, which remind me of a spaniel taking a shit

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 14:32 Quote
In a weird way, I kinda like it aesthatically speaking. But it seems overforked. OTB machine?

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 17:10 Quote
TibZ wrote:
In a weird way, I kinda like it aesthatically speaking. But it seems overforked. OTB machine?

Nah. Just gross.

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 0:28 Quote
But it doesn't make an impression as if the head tube was about to fall off as if it were on straight pipes Wink . head angle is 64.5 degrees so OTB is hardly possible. Besides, appearance and design are always a matter of taste

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 23:30 Quote
red-o wrote:

Love this Ti gearboxed bike ! Anyone has any information about it ? I didn't saw it on the Sonder website, nor in Google...

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 23:39 Quote
Love this Ti gearboxed bike ! Anyone has any information about it ? I didn't saw it on the Sonder website, nor in Google...[/Quote]

A quick googling.... https://m.facebook.com/pg/sonderbikes/posts/

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 11:55 Quote
lance-h wrote:
Has anyone tried running Rev Grips at all. Just ordered a pair and was hoping to hear some positive feedback...

I’m running a set on my Stylus, large diameter. Might try mediums once the larges are worn out. They do isolate some of the vibration, I’ve noticed less finger and wrist fatigue than with standard grips, but the center of the tube does intermittently make contact with the handlebar, which transfers vibration, ESPECIALLY if the rubber isolating bushings are worn out in the caps. I’ve gone through 3 sets of said bushings in one year. Not expensive, but if fussing with grips every so often doesn’t sound appealing, they may not be your thing. Not hard, and takes 5-10 minutes to do, just another thing to think about beyond typical grip wear.

Install tip: I spray a bit of dry silicone spray on the iso bushings to get the caps and grips to assemble easier. You’ll understand why when you assemble them (;

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 23:03 Quote
Nairnster wrote:
Orange P7

If only the TT and SS aligned... close but no cigar

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 1:48 Quote
fartymarty wrote:
Nairnster wrote:
Orange P7

Huh? You want a 65 degree seat angle?

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 1:54 Quote
No just a longer HT and more ST extension so the TT and SS can run through in the same line

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 5:08 Quote
fartymarty wrote:
Nairnster wrote:
Orange P7

I actually think I prefer this. I actually like double triangles most but this is cool too

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017845
Mobile Version of Website