The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Feb 23, 2020 at 23:18 Quote
It doesn't look elegant to my eyes but I would like to try it, though.

Posted: Feb 23, 2020 at 23:27 Quote
metaam wrote:
But yours does eh? Wink

Dead Horse

Posted: Feb 23, 2020 at 23:37 Quote
metaam wrote:
But yours does eh? Wink

You'll notice I didn't start this conversation, just was willing to defend a product that I see merit in.

Posted: Feb 23, 2020 at 23:55 Quote
I didn't start it either, just was pointing out that anyone can be condescending. We are all entitled to our opinions, none are more valid than others.

Posted: Feb 23, 2020 at 23:58 Quote
Yes, condescending, like telling someone to read a thread title because they dare enjoy something others don't. Funny how this is starting to sound like a one way street.

photo

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 0:04 Quote
Ah, sherbet thinking his opinion is more right than other people's opinion. I knew what I was missing lately. Keep on going, lads. Beer

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 0:07 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:
Ah, sherbet thinking his opinion is more right than other people's opinion. I knew what I was missing lately. Keep on going, lads. Beer

Funny posting something as immature as this and somehow thinking you've got a leg up mate. Hit me up in DM if you want to talk shit, we don't need your grade school personal mud throwing in the thread.

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 0:13 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:

I would, but I'm off to talk to PVD about handlebars. lol

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 2:14 Quote
metaam wrote:
pyromaniac wrote:

I would, but I'm off to talk to PVD about handlebars. lol

lol

sherbet wrote:
pyromaniac wrote:

Funny posting something as immature as this and somehow thinking you've got a leg up mate. Hit me up in DM if you want to talk shit, we don't need your grade school personal mud throwing in the thread.

I've got a leg up on DMs, actually. Remember when you showed interest in my Swarf?
So no, thanks.

on topic:
photo

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 3:36 Quote
If the suspension solution to super slack head angles is one of those linkage forks, then I'll just keep riding my "steep" 65° HA bikes. Lmao!

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 5:01 Quote
JonDud wrote:
If the suspension solution to super slack head angles is one of those linkage forks, then I'll just keep riding my "steep" 65° HA bikes. Lmao!
it ain’t it’s just a different way of doing something

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 6:18 Quote
Tanwalls. That will make the linkage fork look better.

Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 10:07 Quote
red-o wrote:
photo

Damn! that is a nice build! Just the rim decals that I'm not particularly keen on.
Nice find again Red! tup

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.031595
Mobile Version of Website