The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 16:33 Quote
Big fan of the Morf. Nice job dude.

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 17:23 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
funkzander wrote:
colourway is a nice hommage to fat chance

Perhaps he is called Eddy

YO

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 18:23 Quote
Love the frame, don't love most of the parts hanging off of it.

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 19:23 Quote
BSheldon wrote:
Love the frame, don't love most of the parts hanging off of it.
You crazy. 10 Speeds are what we needs.

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 21:38 Quote
RelapsedMandalorian wrote:
Big fan of the Morf. Nice job dude.

Thanks bud Smile

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 21:40 Quote
slaker wrote:
So nice, reminds me of a Tonka Truck or some toy I had as a child.

Haha. Thanks....I think

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 23:25 Quote
jlawie wrote:
slaker wrote:
So nice, reminds me of a Tonka Truck or some toy I had as a child.

Haha. Thanks....I think

Always been a fan of Yellow..I think you added just the right amount of ascent colors to make the yellow Pop!
Bike looks KILLER...

Posted: Mar 29, 2020 at 4:22 Quote
red-o wrote:

Aesthetically, ditch the rim decals and fender, and it'd look much better. Agree the parts don't make it truly sexy though.

Posted: Mar 29, 2020 at 4:26 Quote
matther01 wrote:
red-o wrote:

Aesthetically, ditch the rim decals and fender, and it'd look much better. Agree the parts don't make it truly sexy though.

And the bottle, the bottlecage, the seat...

Posted: Mar 29, 2020 at 5:02 Quote
TibZ wrote:
matther01 wrote:
red-o wrote:

Aesthetically, ditch the rim decals and fender, and it'd look much better. Agree the parts don't make it truly sexy though.

And the bottle, the bottlecage, the seat...

I don't find the saddle offensive. Maybe because I wear deep blue jeans and brown boots?! Lol

Posted: Mar 29, 2020 at 5:33 Quote
Big fan of saddle comfort over style, especially when it comes to hardtails.
Love my Chromag saddle, it ends up on every hardtail eventually

But, it's the sexy thread

Posted: Mar 29, 2020 at 6:26 Quote
TibZ wrote:
matther01 wrote:
red-o wrote:

Aesthetically, ditch the rim decals and fender, and it'd look much better. Agree the parts don't make it truly sexy though.

And the bottle, the bottlecage, the seat...

The bontrager decals are horrible, followed by the fox decals. Without those the bike is pretty dialed, imo... yeah, the bottle...


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015271
Mobile Version of Website