The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 14:29 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Would you like another fact? You're a moron.

As a moron yourself,you can't really judge others since ...you're a moron.

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 14:32 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
Dude can make titanium tubing out of copper - pretty sure that gives him genuis status and lands him a Nobel prize or two Wink

Anyone heard from Mozz lately? As it's a group thread I think he has the power to add a couple of regulars to the mod bit in the first post, who can then judiciously wield the ban hammer (presumably crafted from sh*tty hydroformed alu tubes Razz ) in relevant directions occasoinally...

If only there was any mention of the material that the frames were made...but there wasn't....since we are talking about design...not what they are made of.
Lots of smarts on this here thread.

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 14:57 Quote
NotSureWhatToWriteHere wrote:
OneBanana wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
Dude can make titanium tubing out of copper - pretty sure that gives him genuis status and lands him a Nobel prize or two Wink

Anyone heard from Mozz lately? As it's a group thread I think he has the power to add a couple of regulars to the mod bit in the first post, who can then judiciously wield the ban hammer (presumably crafted from sh*tty hydroformed alu tubes Razz ) in relevant directions occasoinally...

If only there was any mention of the material that the frames were made...but there wasn't....since we are talking about design...not what they are made of.

Literally nobody here is on your side and you will not win any hearts or minds with that attitude, so just leave.

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 14:59 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
OneBanana wrote:

Literally nobody here is on your side and you will not win any hearts or minds with that attitude, so just leave.

I literally did not ask anyone to be on my side.The fact that i am replying to the people that quoted me is not me trying to win anyone over.It's just me replying back

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 15:37 Quote
secondtimeuser wrote:

I'm not sure what you're referring to,it doesn't say anything like that on my profile.
Thought that might happen, so took the liberty of taking a screenshot before saying anything.

Forum use
Yeah you probably photo shopped that since according to my account ,it is not my bike Wink

I looked up this thread looking for sexy bikes and all i can see is 2020 thin aluminum tubes welded together and minimalist designs that look bad.
Evil Imperial,Le toy 24,Jackal these were awesome frames .

Yeah, we all need needlessly jarring frames and unnecessary heft back. Along with 200mm of dual crown suspension. Why did we ever leave the 2000's...

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 16:03 Quote
Who cares... looking at that santa cruz is like staring into a bag of warty dicks. Enough with it and bring forth thine nectar!!!!

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 16:58 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:

I literally did not ask anyone to be on my side.The fact that i am replying to the people that quoted me is not me trying to win anyone over.It's just me replying back

TIL Frame material has nothing to do with frame design.

Ever question how you are spending your life and wondering if there is perhaps something more valuable you could be doing with your time?

Maybe like... I don't know... Fine tuning your ad hominem retort abilities?

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 16:58 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
so just leave.

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 17:26 Quote

It's almost as if we expect people here to have some idea what they're looking at, given they give a shit about bikes and all. Try to keep pace, or sit back and read for a bit until you're up to speed, yeah?

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 17:40 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
boomshot007 wrote:

The aluminum 'regular' Honzos now have 66HA which is a big improvement, but seems like a shame the only steel bike is super slack, which is really not for everyone and every trail. Aluminum is so much less real.

The new frame only Honzo ST has the same 66 degree HA! I truly loved my 2018 Honzo With a 130mm fork but I also hadn’t ridden anything slacker than 69 degrees before I bought it.

I looked at their site and didn't see it. Makes sense. Far more real.

See if this works, Jesse.

https://www.konaworld.com/honzo_st_frame.cfm

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 17:41 Quote
Dang...I don’t know how to make a link clickable.

Mod Plus
Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 19:39 Quote
boomshot007 wrote:
boomshot007 wrote:

The new frame only Honzo ST has the same 66 degree HA! I truly loved my 2018 Honzo With a 130mm fork but I also hadn’t ridden anything slacker than 69 degrees before I bought it.

Also, I banned that NotSure guy from the thread. I can reverse the ban if anyone wants, but he didn't stay on topic long enough and did not contribute anything positively.

Lastly called WTH a moron. and WTH is not a moron, he's just short. And balding.

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 20:32 Quote
isaacschmidt wrote:
boomshot007 wrote:

Also, I banned that NotSure guy from the thread. I can reverse the ban if anyone wants, but he didn't stay on topic long enough and did not contribute anything positively.

Lastly called WTH a moron. and WTH is not a moron, he's just short. And balding.

Well, he's not a complete moron.
Snicker sncker.

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 20:57 Quote
nullzwo wrote:
red-o wrote:
nullzwo wrote:

nice match on the frame and fork, not convinced with the rest of the build tho Frown

you're always complaining about something lol
right.. isn't this thread about highest level builds? see, eewings are missing.

but it wins the weight game anyway lol

.... and has no decals on the wheels! Lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021263
Mobile Version of Website