The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 at 2:29 Quote

That video brought back some great memories, I rode Cable Bay just after it opened earlier this year, only 3 trails open at the time, but so much potential there. From the video it looks like he had the sense to stay off the DH track, scared the crap out of me!
Loved the end of the edit, looks like the only thing the Honzo is willing to commit to is awesome riding. lol

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 at 8:29 Quote
Is that a Tinder joke? Sadly that wasn’t around until I got married... so I only sorta get it ....

O+
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 at 8:51 Quote
Tinder is the reason I'm married Big Grin

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 at 8:55 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:

I can only imagine the trouble I would have started

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 at 9:19 Quote
isaacschmidt wrote:
boomshot007 wrote:
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:

I looked at their site and didn't see it. Makes sense. Far more real.

See if this works, Jesse.

https://www.konaworld.com/honzo_st_frame.cfm

Also, I banned that NotSure guy from the thread. I can reverse the ban if anyone wants, but he didn't stay on topic long enough and did not contribute anything positively.

Lastly called WTH a moron. and WTH is not a moron, he's just short. And balding.

Meh. It is what it is. lol

Mod
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 at 9:51 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
isaacschmidt wrote:
boomshot007 wrote:

Also, I banned that NotSure guy from the thread. I can reverse the ban if anyone wants, but he didn't stay on topic long enough and did not contribute anything positively.

Lastly called WTH a moron. and WTH is not a moron, he's just short. And balding.

Meh. It is what it is. lol

Hahaha, I will leave the insulting WTH to myself.

O+
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 at 11:17 Quote
boomshot007 wrote:
boomshot007 wrote:

The new frame only Honzo ST has the same 66 degree HA! I truly loved my 2018 Honzo With a 130mm fork but I also hadn’t ridden anything slacker than 69 degrees before I bought it.

I looked at their site and didn't see it. Makes sense. Far more real.

Funny, I can find the details if I dig, but the site is still just showing ESD and alu. Maybe it's a Canadian problme.

Posted: Aug 15, 2020 at 5:10 Quote
Congrats dagzin well deserved bike of the day...

photo

Posted: Aug 15, 2020 at 6:33 Quote
Very well deserved! tup

O+
Posted: Aug 15, 2020 at 7:24 Quote
eurospek wrote:
photo

Big Meat.

Nice looking, finding it hard to accept bikes with steep head angles, though. It's like skinny rims, they work & all, but just feel so dated.

I agree. Anything that’s steep than 65 degrees looks too outdated for me

O+
Posted: Aug 15, 2020 at 7:25 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:

I can only imagine the trouble I would have started

Bahahahaha

Posted: Aug 15, 2020 at 12:17 Quote
Dav82 wrote:
Mozz has been absent for some time now. Work commitments I think he said last time he popped on. Mayo has also been off the radar for a long time too. Bit sudden as he was quite prolific at posting. Red and a few others have been doing a Stella job of keeping this thing on track!

OneBanana wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
Would you like another fact? You're a moron.
Dude can make titanium tubing out of copper - pretty sure that gives him genuis status and lands him a Nobel prize or two Wink

Anyone heard from Mozz lately? As it's a group thread I think he has the power to add a couple of regulars to the mod bit in the first post, who can then judiciously wield the ban hammer (presumably crafted from sh*tty hydroformed alu tubes Razz ) in relevant directions occasoinally...

Still popping my head in every week or so. Still, stupid busy dicking around with electric hyper/super car project.

Actually ramping up for a new hard tail build to replace the mk1 Honzo, was going to go for a Bfemax but not loving the round 2 colour options. Might see if I can get a ESD if the UK importers don’t take the piss on the pricing.

Will look into making a few of the regulars of this thread Mods. ????

Posted: Aug 15, 2020 at 12:50 Quote
I guess there’s worse things to keep you occupied! Good to hear you’re still casting an eye on here when you get chance.
I’ve not seen anywhere over here selling esd frames yet. I’d drop bikesandbuddies a msg as they seem pretty on it when it comes to Kona stuff.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.028985
Mobile Version of Website