The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 14:19 Quote
Surprised it has a 65’ HA...would have thought they’d go a few slacker. 120/63?

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 17:28 Quote
Guys. We did it.

We made it to page 4130.

Take some time to appreciate everything that wonderful material has done for us!

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 17:41 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
New Pipedream Sirius S5 ready to pre-order

120mm fork, 4130 chromoly

https://www.pipedreamcycles.com/shop/sirius/?v=79cba1185463

Oh cool! Would be a fun AF little ripper.

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 21:25 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Guys. We did it.

We made it to page 4130.

Take some time to appreciate everything that wonderful material has done for us!


Ha! Rad. Good eye.

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 22:43 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Guys. We did it.

We made it to page 4130.

Take some time to appreciate everything that wonderful material has done for us!


Ha! Rad. Good eye.

Posted: Sep 17, 2020 at 3:30 Quote
Yeah, good material, good community!

Posted: Sep 17, 2020 at 4:24 Quote
Good work everyone! Keep it up!

Posted: Sep 17, 2020 at 9:36 Quote
Stanton Switchback...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SteelIsRealMTB/permalink/3437894476434659/

Posted: Sep 17, 2020 at 9:49 Quote
nullzwo wrote:
stealth bomber. black always works.

absolute, timeless, sterile perfection. so cool it lacks any and every emotion. perfect boredom.
edit : referring to the yeti.

Wasn't a fashion like that in Germany somewhere in the 2000s?... Black rider or something..... I remember some completely black motorcycles seen on Berlin streets in the early 2000s....

Posted: Sep 17, 2020 at 9:54 Quote
Ghost rider
red-o wrote:
nullzwo wrote:
stealth bomber. black always works.

absolute, timeless, sterile perfection. so cool it lacks any and every emotion. perfect boredom.
edit : referring to the yeti.

Wasn't a fashion like that in Germany somewhere in the 2000s?... Black rider or something..... I remember some completely black motorcycles seen on Berlin streets in the early 2000s....

Posted: Sep 17, 2020 at 12:29 Quote
nullzwo wrote:
i absolutely understand your point. on 95% of my hometrails i don't get to a speed where the moxie's geometry makes sense. but i think the sirius is too close to that. i'd have the same issue still, only with less teavel.

a trail hardtail should be a good bit shorter and steeper IMHO. by my understanding, a stanton switchback is very much the perfect trailbike, but this might be different with other trails and riding styles.

I compared the Geo: guess you are right. 1degree ha and a few mm of Form travel and a different Stack and wheelbase isnt much.

And compared to the wheelbase of other "modern" fullies, the moxies wheelbase would fit a trailbike. So... Yeah...

Maybe the next moxie ist going to be more extrem (62 ha f.e.)

Anyways my next Tax refund Will Go straight to pipedreams. Doesnt Matter If Sirius or moxie. Both will fit my needs.

Posted: Sep 18, 2020 at 9:18 Quote
Whoever posts to trip it over to page 4131 get banned for life.

*crosses fingers this post does not send it to the next page.

Posted: Sep 18, 2020 at 10:18 Quote
Not much of a fanfare on page 853.

Posted: Sep 18, 2020 at 10:19 Quote
silver and black never go out of time. and so many bikes have black parts today. but silver... 3 3 3

although it's my own bike i'm posting, i refer to the "unless it matches this thread" rule because it was posted here before and i promised detail shots. also i find the dirt and use marks just add to its radness (although i might be biased about it). if you don't like it, sue me.



 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021100
Mobile Version of Website