The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 4:38 Quote
Too many headset spacers and weird cables management / paths around the headtube again!
Too many red bits to my liking too. Some people seem to forget to be subtle these days, they just pick an accent color and buy everything they find....

Oh and black grips, of course.

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 6:14 Quote
Jeff Bezos' bike?

Mod
Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 6:16 Quote
JonDud wrote:
Jeff Bezos' bike?
Pretty sure you can't get half that shit from Amazon, guessing unlikely.

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 6:20 Quote
isaacschmidt wrote:
ChrisPringle wrote:
matther01 wrote:
photo

Been a while since I've seen a Breadwinner. Looking good...

XX1 logo on the cranks match well the golden drivetrain and kashima fork, IMHO. My OCD, however, can’t stop looking at the dropper post and thinks a kashima finish would have complemented this build so much nicer. Otherwise, a fork with black stanchions.

A beauty for sure!

These are so rad, if they considered tire clearance it would be even better. Agreed on the kashima seatpost.

Those eewings. despite their total absurdity, I can't stop thinking about them and as a result have to have them.

Deserves to be on this page too. Such a hottie!

Mod
Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 6:54 Quote
Wale wrote:
isaacschmidt wrote:
ChrisPringle wrote:

XX1 logo on the cranks match well the golden drivetrain and kashima fork, IMHO. My OCD, however, can’t stop looking at the dropper post and thinks a kashima finish would have complemented this build so much nicer. Otherwise, a fork with black stanchions.

A beauty for sure!

These are so rad, if they considered tire clearance it would be even better. Agreed on the kashima seatpost.

Those eewings. despite their total absurdity, I can't stop thinking about them and as a result have to have them.

Deserves to be on this page too. Such a hottie!

Just seems like an obvious misstep to leave clearance at 2.4"

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 7:38 Quote
ChrisPringle wrote:
matther01 wrote:
photo

Been a while since I've seen a Breadwinner. Looking good...

A beauty for sure!

Looks great as is.
I’m more of a black rim guy but the Enve decals are fine. I would do the opposite, remove the Kashima altogether for a black RockShox Lyrik or Zeb.
That’s just knick picking though, the bike looks great as as. Well done.

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 7:50 Quote
red-o wrote:
ChrisPringle wrote:
Altruiste Bicycle Co.

photo

photo

photo

The blue parts from the wheels and rear derailleur are to much for me... I would prefer only small bits of blue on the wheels, like the spoke nipples, through axle and such... no blue cassette, brakes and hubs...
Would be sick with less blue parts, a dropper post, a bigger fork, mountain bike tires and a slack hta.

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 10:09 Quote
red-o wrote:
photo

It's too much, like, waaay too much, and yet it works quite well. Bling bling ride, but would bang.

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 10:11 Quote
slaker wrote:
red-o wrote:
ChrisPringle wrote:
Altruiste Bicycle Co.

photo

The blue parts from the wheels and rear derailleur are to much for me... I would prefer only small bits of blue on the wheels, like the spoke nipples, through axle and such... no blue cassette, brakes and hubs...
Would be sick with less blue parts, a dropper post, a bigger fork, mountain bike tires and a slack hta.

You mean another bike could be sick, basically

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 10:14 Quote
TibZ wrote:
red-o wrote:
photo

It's too much, like, waaay too much, and yet it works quite well. Bling bling ride, but would bang.

orange gold, oh man, that's maybe the worst colour combo. I'm trying to think of worse - red & brown maybe?

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 10:14 Quote
TibZ wrote:
slaker wrote:
red-o wrote:

You mean another bike could be sick, basically

that head tube, though.

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 10:56 Quote
https://boingboing.net/2020/10/29/anodized-titanium-turns-different-colors-based-on-voltage.html

ano titanium would be kinda sick, especially with the color patters possible. just don't think about the price...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.031612
Mobile Version of Website