The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Nov 21, 2020 at 19:00 Quote
ChrisPringle wrote:
+ Awesome custom Ti frame. Looks like the handlebar is also custom.
+ Fox 34 fork is right for this AM/Enduro thread
Would like to see more shots of this kick-ass frame!

I agree, I’ll him to provide some all around shots...

Posted: Nov 21, 2020 at 19:25 Quote
I dont see any pic
Why?

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 2:29 Quote
Another RIG v2 build. This one resides in Bellingham.

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 3:53 Quote
I really want to download more pics of my single speed but I don't see the options
To much blue lol
I love it like that also is now with blue Sid Race Day

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 7:42 Quote
victor69 wrote:
I really want to download more pics of my single speed but I don't see the options
To much blue lol
*NO POSTING YOUR OWN BIKE Unless It is really desirable to the hardtail connoisseur and not just to yourself. AKA no generic of the shelflow to mid range hardtails with a few shiny additions.
There are other threads you can post you ride in such as this one... https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=112056&pagenum=1
People who still post their own bike open them selfs up to subject to a Roasting by the members of this thread in the same lines as comedians do to each other, we will be super pedantic and pick out any little flaws in your bike and build. Your feeling may get hurt, but you know the risk.

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 8:39 Quote
slaker wrote:
victor69 wrote:
To much blue lol

*NO POSTING YOUR OWN BIKE Unless It is really desirable to the hardtail connoisseur and not just to yourself. AKA no generic of the shelflow to mid range hardtails with a few shiny additions.
There are other threads you can post you ride in such as this one... https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=112056&pagenum=1
People who still post their own bike open them selfs up to subject to a Roasting by the members of this thread in the same lines as comedians do to each other, we will be super pedantic and pick out any little flaws in your bike and build. Your feeling may get hurt, but you know the risk.

In other words, you have a wonderful (and expensive) frame and you managed to build an ugly bike around it, congrats

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 8:44 Quote
TibZ wrote:
slaker wrote:
victor69 wrote:
To much blue lol

In other words, you have a wonderful (and expensive) frame and you managed to build an ugly bike around it, congrats
^this. period.

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 8:44 Quote
TibZ wrote:
slaker wrote:
victor69 wrote:
To much blue lol

I can't see the the bike that Victor posted.

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 8:46 Quote
onemind123 wrote:

This one.

undescended wrote:

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 8:48 Quote
TibZ wrote:
onemind123 wrote:

This one.

undescended wrote:

Is that undescendeds bike or Victor's bike? If it's Victor's he didn't post it so roasting excessively is uncalled for.....

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 9:33 Quote
victor69 wrote:
To much blue lol
He was threatening to post it.

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 9:36 Quote
What a Shite Show...I give up...

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 9:41 Quote
undescended wrote:
Post it in the aggressive thread, Im sure some folks would like to see more of that frame .

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 10:56 Quote
What a load of controversy!! @undescended don’t be put off posting. Any worthy content is welcome. Unfortunately there’s a lot of issues with that build, mainly the excessive use of blue parts and the bad photo. A side on view would be better to show the frame more, which looks interesting but still the amount of blue detracts an otherwise potentially good looking bike. I think the flaming is more towards victor69 who sounds like the owner.

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 11:11 Quote
slaker wrote:
undescended wrote:
Post it in the aggressive thread, Im sure some folks would like to see more of that frame .

I would really like to see more of that frame and some details on it. Looks really cool.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024288
Mobile Version of Website