The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Nov 28, 2020 at 19:04 Quote
1 NO
2 HELL NO
3 GO HOME YA DRUNK

Posted: Nov 28, 2020 at 19:35 Quote
mr-winks wrote:
1 NO
2 HELL NO
3 GO HOME YA DRUNK

Lol I was thinking:

1. That seat angle
2. That drivetrain clash with kashima
3. Those enve decals always make me throw up in my mouth a bit.

Posted: Nov 28, 2020 at 20:17 Quote
onemind123 wrote:
mr-winks wrote:
1 NO
2 HELL NO
3 GO HOME YA DRUNK

Lol I was thinking:

1. That seat angle

Good list, JonDud! Hope everyone will have a chance to present their top choices rather than blatantly shooting down someone else’s list.

On 2 and 3, the XX1 gold drivetrain actually goes perfectly hand-in-hand with Kashima parts. Very complementary, IMHO. In fact, I just wish they had also added a Kashima dropper post on #3 for a perfect balance. Looks off with the fork.

Please someone let us know if there will be a poll this year to start submitting our faves.

Posted: Nov 28, 2020 at 21:01 Quote
Naked Bicycles, BC, Canada

Couldn't find this build in the search engine. The paint scheme is inspired by Skittles.

Posted: Nov 28, 2020 at 21:05 Quote
Fun paint job.Reminds me of the one piece ski suit I had in the 70's

Posted: Nov 28, 2020 at 21:16 Quote
slaker wrote:
Fun paint job.

Yes. It actually reminds me more of an abstract Miró painting than Skittles.

Posted: Nov 28, 2020 at 21:28 Quote
At first glance I was like no way , 5 seconds later liking it a lot.....Only thing I don't like is the red ano seat post clamp. Other than its super cool for a bent top tube bike.and it looks like it has the 10 speed Sunrace cassette which has red ano in it which is fine cause you cant really see it in the photos.Red ano water bottle boss bolts could go as well.Frame would pop with all black build is what Im getting at.

Posted: Nov 28, 2020 at 23:30 Quote
ChrisPringle wrote:
onemind123 wrote:
mr-winks wrote:
1 NO
2 HELL NO
3 GO HOME YA DRUNK

Lol I was thinking:

1. That seat angle

Good list, JonDud! Hope everyone will have a chance to present their top choices rather than blatantly shooting down someone else’s list.

On 2 and 3, the XX1 gold drivetrain actually goes perfectly hand-in-hand with Kashima parts. Very complementary, IMHO. In fact, I just wish they had also added a Kashima dropper post on #3 for a perfect balance. Looks off with the fork.

Please someone let us know if there will be a poll this year to start submitting our faves.

Nothing blatant at all. Everyone is entitled to their vote. Some support Biden. Some support trump.

Posted: Nov 29, 2020 at 4:11 Quote
onemind123 wrote:
Nothing blatant at all. Everyone is entitled to their vote. Some support Biden. Some support trump.

Lol'd.

It's the sexiest thread. That's how we roll.

Posted: Nov 29, 2020 at 4:59 Quote
onemind123 wrote:
ChrisPringle wrote:
onemind123 wrote:

Lol I was thinking:

1. That seat angle

Just to be clear, my comment wasn’t directed at your own feedback, but to the previous post. But maybe it was just me overreacting to brash humor last night, LOL.

You’re right, if one doesn’t agree, one can cast their vote by presenting their own list. As easy as that!

Posted: Nov 29, 2020 at 5:16 Quote
One takes no prisoners here

Brutal

Posted: Nov 29, 2020 at 5:59 Quote
if you show mercy your value system is weak

Posted: Nov 29, 2020 at 6:32 Quote
While I can appreciate the work and artistry, no frame color should be modeled after Skittles...ever. People want to taste the rainbow...not ride it.

Posted: Nov 29, 2020 at 6:53 Quote
boomshot007 wrote:
While I can appreciate the work and artistry, no frame color should be modeled after Skittles...ever. People want to taste the rainbow...not ride it.

Yeah, but how are you supposed to find out what’s on the other side of the rainbow if you just taste it?

Posted: Nov 29, 2020 at 7:00 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
One takes no prisoners here

Brutal

Regarding your avatar, is that a painting of Baby Doc? Curious.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014133
Mobile Version of Website