The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Jan 22, 2021 at 14:39 Quote
nullzwo wrote:
stunning paint job indeed. i never thought i'd ever say that, but gold xx1 cranks might be a match.

btw, can one of you folks name the grips on the stanton?

Burgtec bartender

Posted: Jan 22, 2021 at 14:55 Quote
Dav82 wrote:

Burgtec bartender
thanks!

Posted: Jan 22, 2021 at 15:55 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
wythall1 wrote:
Is covid 19 also to blame for the sexy HT drought that we are clearly experiencing? Eek


Sorry! I should add that I have been looking for candidates out there, but I can't find anything!
I saw pics on fb today of an awesome looking frame, but not complete bike.



Daambuilt per chance?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIivKkpFAAg/?igshid=1110lg1tf8t3e
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKUA4zilgY4/?igshid=13sx83vd5udem

Waiting on this one to be built up. Unrefined but sweet. So good

Posted: Jan 22, 2021 at 17:16 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Bitelio wrote:
wythall1 wrote:
Is covid 19 also to blame for the sexy HT drought that we are clearly experiencing? Eek


Sorry! I should add that I have been looking for candidates out there, but I can't find anything!
I saw pics on fb today of an awesome looking frame, but not complete bike.



Daambuilt per chance?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIivKkpFAAg/?igshid=1110lg1tf8t3e
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKUA4zilgY4/?igshid=13sx83vd5udem

Waiting on this one to be built up. Unrefined but sweet. So good
Nope. But...wow, that one looks sweet!!!

The frame I saw was a sklar, with a great paint job.

Posted: Jan 22, 2021 at 19:36 Quote
jph406 wrote:
This things needs new cranks but still pretty sexy.


oof, long (51mm) offset 29r forks look so wrong to me these days

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 0:49 Quote
nullzwo wrote:
Dav82 wrote:

Burgtec bartender
thanks!

Welcomes!

That daambuilt frame looks good!

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 2:04 Quote
jph406 wrote:
This things needs new cranks but still pretty sexy.


Even though I'm still far from being in love with them, this is probably the best example of coloured cables I've seen.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 3:25 Quote
commental wrote:
jph406 wrote:
This things needs new cranks but still pretty sexy.


Even though I'm still far from being in love with them, this is probably the best example of coloured cables I've seen.


Fair comment, I agree - decals actually coming to the rescue! (amongst other things ) who’d of thought lol

Can’t unsee them though, AXS for the win lol
Combine them with those god awful coloured spokes though .. no no no no no

Black zip ties don’t help here either

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 7:32 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
Bitelio wrote:

I saw pics on fb today of an awesome looking frame, but not complete bike.



Daambuilt per chance?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIivKkpFAAg/?igshid=1110lg1tf8t3e
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKUA4zilgY4/?igshid=13sx83vd5udem

Waiting on this one to be built up. Unrefined but sweet. So good
Nope. But...wow, that one looks sweet!!!

The frame I saw was a sklar, with a great paint job.

Thought it might've been the Titan titanium frame I saw. That looked pretty tidy.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 7:33 Quote
jph406 wrote:
This things needs new cranks but still pretty sexy.

[PI=20026469]

This Mag with beautiful paint job has been completely ruined by some numpty and their hideous taste in cable and hoses!
No, no, no! Who ever you are hand yourself in to police and confess to this haenous crime that you have commited!

Great paint though! tup

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 7:43 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
jph406 wrote:
This things needs new cranks but still pretty sexy.


oof, long (51mm) offset 29r forks look so wrong to me these days

that 6mm is just hideous! I only just realized that my two bikes both have shorter offset forks, ha ha, I just don't think it's a huge deal.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 17:08 Quote
jph406 wrote:


The finish on the frame looks good, the rest of it is a mess.

Posted: Jan 25, 2021 at 0:53 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/u/henryquinney/album/Press-Releases/

Pictures of the new Ragleys if anyone's interested Smile


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027227
Mobile Version of Website