The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Feb 21, 2021 at 7:54 Quote
threeofswords wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
Sonder Signal Ti
photo

Why spend all that £££ on the cassette and not the crank

Because there is no money left in the pot for for the cranks! lol

Posted: Feb 21, 2021 at 9:50 Quote
threeofswords wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
Sonder Signal Ti
photo

No pennies left for pedals either.....

Posted: Feb 21, 2021 at 10:00 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Sonder Signal Ti
photo

The question is, how do you make a Signal looking gopping like that ^^^^^
When it could quite easily look like this? vvvvv (I know this is a pinion one Big Grin )

Sonder Signal Ti - Pinion

Posted: Feb 21, 2021 at 10:50 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
threeofswords wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
Sonder Signal Ti
[PI][/PI]

Y’all try and buy a gx cassette lately? Xx1 / XTR are more likely to be in stock then gx / xt.

Posted: Feb 21, 2021 at 11:15 Quote
curbwzrd wrote:
Bitelio wrote:
threeofswords wrote:

Y’all try and buy a gx cassette lately? Xx1 / XTR are more likely to be in stock then gx / xt.

GX is readily available here in the UK, but XTR is our problem, particularly the shifters. Mind you, that seems to be a global issue as I can't get a 12x RH shifter anywhere.

Posted: Feb 21, 2021 at 11:19 Quote
curbwzrd wrote:
Bitelio wrote:
threeofswords wrote:

No

Posted: Feb 21, 2021 at 11:20 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
threeofswords wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
Sonder Signal Ti
photo

lol good eyes

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 0:04 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
curbwzrd wrote:
Bitelio wrote:

GX is readily available here in the UK, but XTR is our problem, particularly the shifters. Mind you, that seems to be a global issue as I can't get a 12x RH shifter anywhere.

I've bought two full Shimano drivetrains (and built a Sour frame from the ground up with Shimano brakes/rotors/hubs) in the last 3 months, so availability is definitely there.
Both were SLX cranks/cassette, one with a Deore mech and XT shifter, the other was XTR mech (wanted the short cage), XT shifter.

Prices weren't inflated more than a few euros per item, just had to look around.

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 7:23 Quote
riish wrote:
wythall1 wrote:
curbwzrd wrote:

I've bought two full Shimano drivetrains (and built a Sour frame from the ground up with Shimano brakes/rotors/hubs) in the last 3 months, so availability is definitely there.
Both were SLX cranks/cassette, one with a Deore mech and XT shifter, the other was XTR mech (wanted the short cage), XT shifter.

Prices weren't inflated more than a few euros per item, just had to look around.
Locally there seems to be no availability on 12 speed chains and cassettes everything else is really available from Shimano.

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 8:51 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
riish wrote:
wythall1 wrote:

Locally there seems to be no availability on 12 speed chains and cassettes everything else is really available from Shimano.

No XTR shifters in Canada either - probably because they're warrantying all the floppy thumb levers. That being said my eta on XTR shifters from Shimano Canada is still 2-3 months sooner then XT.

Managed to get an XTR crankset and short cage der within two months of ordering, but still no sign of a chain or shifter.

GX 10-52 cassettes are showing an arrive date of DECEMBER 17th at one of the Canadian distos.

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 13:14 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
pyromaniac wrote:
Still on par with the other builds posted lately.

True

Fed up of pinky purple ano .. oil slick too

tup I'll let the owner know

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 13:45 Quote
ajh4446 wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
pyromaniac wrote:
Still on par with the other builds posted lately.

True

Fed up of pinky purple ano .. oil slick too

tup I'll let the owner know

lol its not his fault, funtastic machine

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 13:51 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Mullet Honeymaker Ti
Mullet Honeymaker Ti

Just for those that like this kinda thang....

I don't even know what to think of their new full suspension. Looks like 15 years old.

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 14:08 Quote
For sure, seriously dated.

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 14:10 Quote
Looks like a Foes from '09ish.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.036074
Mobile Version of Website