The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 13:48 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
Yes, baby blue really pops off of grey

It actually does but you have to turn in your man card in and hug a teddy bear when you buy one. Snicker snicker.

That said the bike above is nice. Not the colour for me but nice.

What's wrong with hugging teddy bears!?!?

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 14:23 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
matther01 wrote:
Competition time - but probably the wrong thread; however you're all so knowledgeable!

Came across an Insta post about a new 'short' coil (cartridge?) fork insert and can't bloody find the post again.

It's not Vorsprung, Runt, CrConcepts, Push or MRP.

Any ideas what it might be? Searched for the last hour on Insta and the internet!

Avalanche?

I don't think so. It's something new and a name I've not come across before. It's doing my nut in! I saw it being marketed as an upgrade to a Lyrik as a substitute for tokens and it had a wee coil spring in it. Wished I'd followed that Insta post now. Doh

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 14:27 Quote
matther01 wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
matther01 wrote:
Competition time - but probably the wrong thread; however you're all so knowledgeable!

Came across an Insta post about a new 'short' coil (cartridge?) fork insert and can't bloody find the post again.

Any ideas what it might be? Searched for the last hour on Insta and the internet!

Avalanche?

I don't think so. It's something new and a name I've not come across before. It's doing my nut in! I saw it being marketed as an upgrade to a Lyrik as a substitute for tokens and it had a wee coil spring in it. Wished I'd followed that Insta post now. Doh

Everflow?

Even if it’s not this(^)

If something else, please share as am interested

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 23:09 Quote
matther01 wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
matther01 wrote:

Avalanche?

Ha I did the exact same thing. Saw it but didn’t really read it.

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 23:27 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
matther01 wrote:
Soupherb wrote:

Avalanche?

Everflow?

Even if it’s not this(^)

If something else, please share as am interested

This is it! Cheers

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 8:29 Quote
red-o wrote:

Loving that colour!

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 10:10 Quote
Dav82 wrote:
red-o wrote:

Loving that colour!

Me too. I think I'm leaning towards a marbled effect in a colour similar to this on my FS.

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 10:53 Quote
matther01 wrote:
Dav82 wrote:
red-o wrote:

Loving that colour!

Me too. I think I'm leaning towards a marbled effect in a colour similar to this on my FS.

That’d be sweet! Similar marble effect as the last sklar?

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 14:37 Quote
Nice repost!

Good looking bike.. geo looks wrong in this pic, stanchion making it look odd

Full driveside as ever

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 14:47 Quote
Here is a drool worthy repost, Rolling dale cycles titanium goodness+ a few you ain’t seen
Rolling dale cycles
60.5 HA ... slackest of all hardtails ever
Tested and ridden in Whistler bike park BC

^Current pic to keep everyone happy

Want. Had almost forgotten this bike

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022003
Mobile Version of Website