The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 15:43 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
60.5 HA ... slackest of all hardtails ever
Tested and ridden in Whistler bike park BC



I was just on that run in the background of that shot today. For sure not current HT territory lol.

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 15:53 Quote
onemind123 wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
60.5 HA ... slackest of all hardtails ever
Tested and ridden in Whistler bike park BC



I was just on that run in the background of that shot today. For sure not current HT territory lol.


Double jelly now!!!
Fair play dude

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 16:31 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Here is a drool worthy repost, Rolling dale cycles titanium goodness+ a few you ain’t seen
Rolling dale cycles
60.5 HA ... slackest of all hardtails ever
Tested and ridden in Whistler bike park BC

^Current pic to keep everyone happy
Looks awesome but must feel really weird to ride

Want. Had almost forgotten this bike

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 18:42 Quote
Bigwill13 wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
Here is a drool worthy repost, Rolling dale cycles titanium goodness+ a few you ain’t seen

60.5 HA ... slackest of all hardtails ever
Tested and ridden in Whistler bike park BC


^Current pic to keep everyone happy
Looks awesome but must feel really weird to ride

Want. Had almost forgotten this bike

Looks awesome, Should have kept the Zeb on it though
The BB looks kinda high in the pictures though, geo chart anywhere?

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 22:32 Quote
Good ones Soup. Love the look of the RollingDale. That is how a well proportioned HT looks like. No ST gussets, short and straight ST, SS meet TT directly, straight main tubes... reminds me of a Last FFWD or the better looking version of a Moxie.

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 22:53 Quote
Definitely a rad bike and fair play to the owner sending it down whistler! One thing that sticks out from the last time it was posted is the amount of head tube under the down tube. Maybe there was a plan to add a brace under the down tube and was never done otherwise why not drop the tube for a bit better aesthetics?

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 1:11 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
Bigwill13 wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
Here is a drool worthy repost, Rolling dale cycles titanium goodness+ a few you ain’t seen

60.5 HA ... slackest of all hardtails ever
Tested and ridden in Whistler bike park BC


^Current pic to keep everyone happy
Looks awesome but must feel really weird to ride

Want. Had almost forgotten this bike

Looks awesome, Should have kept the Zeb on it though
The BB looks kinda high in the pictures though, geo chart anywhere?

Aye, looks like it has next to no BB drop

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 1:44 Quote
matther01 wrote:

Hello

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 7:59 Quote
These new BFe's are really nice, but I can't help my eyes being drawn to where the seat stays meet the seat tube. It really messes with my ping & pong!

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 8:03 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
These new BFe's are really nice, but I can't help my eyes being drawn to where the seat stays meet the seat tube. It really messes with my ping & pong!

...thanks, cant unsee now! Ha

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 8:06 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
wythall1 wrote:
These new BFe's are really nice, but I can't help my eyes being drawn to where the seat stays meet the seat tube. It really messes with my ping & pong!

...thanks, cant unsee now! Ha

Me either now. Not as pronounced as on a Moxie though.

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 8:31 Quote
Rebula Forest Falcon
Rebula Forest Falcon

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 9:02 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Rebula Forest Falcon
Rebula Forest Falcon

Beat me to it! Lol


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019065
Mobile Version of Website