The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 9:06 Quote
I have been fortunate of late, every time am online, there is a bike to post .. all hours pretty much!

More people posting the better tup how RedO & others keep this up week after month after year.. is beyond me

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 9:12 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
I have been fortunate of late, every time am online, there is a bike to post .. all hours pretty much!

More people posting the better tup how RedO & others keep this up week after month after year.. is beyond me

I can't do the whole post straight from Insta or websites, so have to screenshot, save, upload...then post. I do it when I can spare the time.

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 9:50 Quote
Soupherb wrote:

I was just lucky! lol Salute

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 9:56 Quote
On the odd occasion I go searching I can never find anything worthy that hasn't already been posted. You boys are just too good. Salute

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 11:01 Quote
matther01 wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
wythall1 wrote:
These new BFe's are really nice, but I can't help my eyes being drawn to where the seat stays meet the seat tube. It really messes with my ping & pong!

...thanks, cant unsee now! Ha

Me either now. Not as pronounced as on a Moxie though.

Sorry guys! lol

I can work with the moxie seat stays as it look deliberately placed, this one looks like it has misplaced and left. Pretty much like the old Austin Rover "That'll do!" attitude! lol

The cotics are super sweet for of the shelf frames. I regret selling my '18 CMYK BFe. Madder

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 11:57 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
matther01 wrote:
Soupherb wrote:

...thanks, cant unsee now! Ha

Sorry guys! lol

I can work with the moxie seat stays as it look deliberately placed, this one looks like it has misplaced and left. Pretty much like the old Austin Rover "That'll do!" attitude! lol

The cotics are super sweet for of the shelf frames. I regret selling my '18 CMYK BFe. Madder

I wonder if they're more or less compliant than they used to be? My mk3 Soul's seatstays attached to a bit that protruded from the seat tube. That was a very comfy bike and which I compare most frames to.

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 14:13 Quote
matther01 wrote:
wythall1 wrote:
matther01 wrote:

Sorry guys! lol

I wonder if they're more or less compliant than they used to be? My mk3 Soul's seatstays attached to a bit that protruded from the seat tube. That was a very comfy bike and which I compare most frames to.

I agree, my BFe was amazingly comfy.

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 19:52 Quote
I don’t mind the offset of the that Cotic or the Moxie. If all top tubes and seat stays were perfectly in line on every HT all bikes would be pretty boring.

Posted: Mar 1, 2021 at 1:30 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Retrotec
Love this one, very colorful.

Posted: Mar 1, 2021 at 8:43 Quote
zonoskar wrote:
Love this one, very colorful.

I can't get past the fact it reminds me of someone sitting in Starbucks with a mechanical typewriter

Posted: Mar 1, 2021 at 9:20 Quote
the oilslick cassette is so wrong on this. copper is the colour of choice.

Mod Plus
Posted: Mar 2, 2021 at 8:53 Quote
I like that I finally like one of these curved TTs.

Posted: Mar 2, 2021 at 9:39 Quote
Love the Retrotec. Maybe not all the parts/colors I agree, but with a few smal changes this would be mint.

Posted: Mar 2, 2021 at 11:09 Quote
I can't get past the split top tube. That is just weird and unnecessary. Plus when you are riding nude there is a high chance of your sack getting caught between the tubes.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025004
Mobile Version of Website