The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 7:19 Quote
I just want my chrome nimble9 frame to get to me Cry

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 11:06 Quote
photo
photo
....nooooo take it off for pics at least lol
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

29er+ (that’s a 3.0 out back) 4130 62HA 77ST, 80mm BB drop

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 11:13 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Dat Corvid

Remember you posting one up a couple years ago , still elegant and beautiful , would love to swing a leg over one

O+
Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 11:34 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Dat Corvid

Remember you posting one up a couple years ago , still elegant and beautiful , would love to swing a leg over one

No my kinda bike, but pretty fun.

After riding my new RS-291, which is by far the most capable HT I've ridden, I've come to appreciate that whole line about your fork writing a cheque you blank> can't cash. You come in so hot on a slack LT hardtail 29er, it's crazy, and then you drop to flat... and it hurts! Great bike though, just think I've reached a point where I'll save the HT for the smoother lines. 150mm out back has made me soft.

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 13:41 Quote
Softie!

Kruch has put out a few ballers lately and this one id no exceptions. Super kill build.

Admittedly though, as soon as I painted the rootdown white, broke my leg, and couldn’t ride it.... all these dope white HT’s start popping up lol and Im resentful

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 14:43 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Softie!

Kruch has put out a few ballers lately and this one id no exceptions. Super kill build.

Admittedly though, as soon as I painted the rootdown white, broke my leg, and couldn’t ride it.... all these dope white HT’s start popping up lol and Im resentful

Hahaha only you would both say and think this!
It is just so typical though huh

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 14:51 Quote
This for JessE
photo

Not too much fork and white tires.. Razz

There is a lot wrong with this, yet strangely it appeals, it matches itself I think, no boundaries!

photo

I won’t ever post white wheels again Jail Salute

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 18:13 Quote
These things look a little too sanitary.

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 22:10 Quote
Gotta say it’s good having Sterling back in the room!!

Love a white bike though the white tyres are just dumb....

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 23:08 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
photo
photo
....nooooo take it off for pics at least lol
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

29er+ (that’s a 3.0 out back) 4130 62HA 77ST, 80mm BB drop
Hey look its my bike but upsized for a mand that 7" taller then I am

Posted: Jun 12, 2021 at 2:45 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
This for JessE
photo

Not too much fork and white tires.. Razz

There is a lot wrong with this, yet strangely it appeals, it matches itself I think, no boundaries!

photo

I won’t ever post white wheels again Jail Salute

Hahaha.....you cannot resist forever. White tyres are coming back. Just like Rick Astley and shoulder paddings.

Watch this space......

Posted: Jun 12, 2021 at 4:02 Quote
Dav82 wrote:
Gotta say it’s good having Sterling back in the room!!

Love a white bike though the white tyres are just dumb....

I had a red trike as a kid with white plastic tyres that had holes in them in that I duly filled with gravel, that thing spat rock like an AK-47 spits bullets

Can’t get my head around white tires, just wait til blue, red, green and camouflage do their tour of duty. Within a couple years if we don’t stop the rot now lol
The other thing is confidence , yes, the compounds and tread patterns are good, so grip is good, but my head thinks sketchy trike.. just can’t get my head around them
They get chosen just for initial build pics as you won’t see them being posted when they turn ‘off-grey’ much, if at all

If you ride with white tires, you‘d best be exhibiting serious styles or be damn good ..or as soon as the wheels stop turning I (and many others beside) will be taking the piss incessantly lol

Anyway, people do seem to think they need airing, let’s hope they see the error of their ways. Also good to see that people don’t give a f*ck, that’s cool and I respect that

Posted: Jun 12, 2021 at 4:38 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
photo

I like this.
What is the maker / model?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.058981
Mobile Version of Website