The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Sep 14, 2021 at 15:43 Quote
I see I'm not the only one having difficulties ^^

dagzin wrote:
Tan grips for the win

Yeah that's what I was just thinking (it looks good in photoshop) but there aren't many and those that exist don't appeal much to me, or the tan color is pretty inconsistent (from beige to dark brown).
The Odi Vans would be nice but they have the white checker clamps Blank Stare (getting another set just to switch clamps would be a bit overkill^^)
I'd like to try the elite pro but they're not in tan, so I may go for black in the end.

Posted: Sep 14, 2021 at 16:44 Quote
Will-narayan wrote:
I see I'm not the only one having difficulties ^^

dagzin wrote:
Tan grips for the win

Yeah that's what I was just thinking (it looks good in photoshop) but there aren't many and those that exist don't appeal much to me, or the tan color is pretty inconsistent (from beige to dark brown).
The Odi Vans would be nice but they have the white checker clamps Blank Stare (getting another set just to switch clamps would be a bit overkill^^)
I'd like to try the elite pro but they're not in tan, so I may go for black in the end.

Huh?
Anyways there’s other tan grips out there

Posted: Sep 14, 2021 at 17:00 Quote
Take a look at all mountain style cero gum grips, also do a black and red grip…. Something different

Posted: Sep 14, 2021 at 17:27 Quote
Oops sorry, I meant "having difficulties deciding how much red is too much", but the rest of the sentence wasn't that obvious.

Ok I'll check these, maybe the burgtec bartender as well tup

Posted: Sep 14, 2021 at 20:19 Quote
dagzin wrote:
Will-narayan wrote:
Talking about colors, I have a red Honzo ESD with a red lyrik and tan wall tires, and I'm gonna get new grips.

Currently they're black, but I'm thinking about getting some red ones, aye or nay ?
I'm really undecided. I think it would look good in red, makes the cockpit a bit less basic than full black, though it makes the front of the bike slightly "bigger" as there is no red "counterpart" on the saddle area (but then I think it would be too much red lol ).

Tan grips for the win

I know they are supposed to be shoe soul but those panty hose colored grips just look weird to me.

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 5:41 Quote
matther01 wrote:

Not sure what this Swarf will be built like, but very reminiscent of a Prova (which was the intention I believe).

That's gonna be bloody brilliant!

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 6:39 Quote

Sexiest bike this year

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 6:44 Quote
Put it on the ‘show your mountain bike’ thread, others need to see this tup

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 7:49 Quote
Soupherb wrote:

Sexiest bike this year

Fk yeah!! Now that’s what I call sexiest hardtail vol2021Salute

Fantastic build, totality next levelDrool

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 8:58 Quote
Schwalbe tans and that fork - yuck for me.

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 9:04 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
Schwalbe tans and that fork - yuck for me.

Thank god they are not white..

Black tires for me personally, but this bike has never looked so good, I even like the wheel decals, must be going soft lol

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 9:10 Quote
dagzin wrote:
Soupherb wrote:

Sexiest bike this year

Really classy indeed, not cheap too

The fork is a little to much to me, everything else just match perfect!

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 9:15 Quote
The sliders have the same colour as pre-kashima fox and other cheap forks. Just not sexy to me, but accept it may be amazing.

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 15:32 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
The sliders have the same colour as pre-kashima fox and other cheap forks. Just not sexy to me, but accept it may be amazing.

So many shades of silver and white. I want to like it but man that's ugly. That fork always seems awkward looking without lower guards... top heavy looking. Good effort nonetheless.

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 1:36 Quote
dagzin wrote:

Cheers, buddy. Much appreciated.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016556
Mobile Version of Website