The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 11:21 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
I've been riding my Hardtail so much less having moved to flats and riding way rockier terrain. Watching that guy rip those lines in Squamish blows my mind. I rode a couple (poorly) on a 150 full squish and can't imagine ripping down them unclipped like that. Impressive!

Dude’s clipped in if I recall. Regardless he makes it look so clean on that Pedalhead. So smooth!

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 12:20 Quote
Rad ! That edit,,,,

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 13:44 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
I've been riding my Hardtail so much less having moved to flats and riding way rockier terrain. Watching that guy rip those lines in Squamish blows my mind. I rode a couple (poorly) on a 150 full squish and can't imagine ripping down them unclipped like that. Impressive!

Dude’s clipped in if I recall. Regardless he makes it look so clean on that Pedalhead. So smooth!

I don't doubt that guy's skill. Am happy for his feet and shins, though, haha I've found hardtailing on flats never feels great, but I prefer flats on a squisher.

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 20:01 Quote
chacou wrote:
Just got an email from Canfield, updated Yelli Screamy. hmmm... not so sure about this

Looks like a bike you could get at Walmart

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 3:26 Quote
That new Yelli Screamy might be a good bike, but it looks like some department store bike.
Aesthetics count for something, and this one looks like shit.

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 6:49 Quote
Maybe is the pic itself. The contrast. I would like to see a pic of that with the droper down and in other place , like a forest or something.

I really don't find it to much diferent from any other chromag out there, but the pic suck

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 10:50 Quote
Good that the kink is wayyy low

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 22:39 Quote
Please stop quoting the photo of the Canfield. Ruining the thread, it hurts

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 3:43 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:

Haha yes. I thought they hit bottom with that carbon one a few years ago

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 5:50 Quote
poncho467 wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:

Haha yes. I thought they hit bottom with that carbon one a few years ago

A lot of people liked the EPO at the time, me included, desperate times when you look back retrospectively lol

Like a bitch waiting to get dogged

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015840
Mobile Version of Website