The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
O+
Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 11:42 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
photo

Far less sklarring to my sensibilities. Really nice bike

Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 12:10 Quote
this sklar frame is perfection, shape wise.

O+
Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 13:22 Quote
I just noticed that absurd little brace. See, this is the problem with the internet. We research our pharmaceuticals now and over analyze beautiful bikes. If I had a magic wand, the brace would be gone and the arc would continue with the seat stays, just cause 'art'

Posted: Dec 4, 2021 at 8:10 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
edit: found a more recent example

photo

Should have won hardtail of the year right here. lol

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 0:37 Quote
sherbet wrote:
SileTzar wrote:

photo

lol Salute

He would have been one of the most popular builders around here, if not the most popular, if it weren't for his difficult personality... Confused

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 0:45 Quote
One of his most controversial bike... or maybe not so controversial as time goes on...

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 7:02 Quote
No... it is. It’s not good. Unless by not being controversial, you mean everyone agrees its bad lol with that seat angle you’re going to need a dropper stem too boot

Hmmm see theres a ZEB on that now.... so it hasn’t been killed by fire yet...

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 7:12 Quote
The front end of that bike looks dope for my neck of the woods. Nice and slack! But the rear end looks terrible. With that seat angle you’ll feel like you have a flat tire all the time. You’ll be out of the saddle even on flat sections. Yikes

Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 7:19 Quote
robbiekane wrote:
The front end of that bike looks dope for my neck of the woods. Nice and slack! But the rear end looks terrible. With that seat angle you’ll feel like you have a flat tire all the time. You’ll be out of the saddle even on flat sections. Yikes

Tell tail is the seat slammed forward on the rails. Obviously he knows its bad. Needs moar rails.... Try and get him to admit it though....

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 7:41 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
robbiekane wrote:

Tell tail is the seat slammed forward on the rails. Obviously he knows its bad. Needs moar rails.... Try and get him to admit it though....

Is that welder that difficult?

Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 8:01 Quote
Red-October wrote:
sherbet wrote:
SileTzar wrote:

photo

lol Salute

He would have been one of the most popular builders around here, if not the most popular, if it weren't for his difficult personality... Confused

lol Difficult! Red, your diplomacy is commendable good sir! Salute

Maybe we should send him a Christmas gift that I have picked out?

V

PVD Tee

lol

Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 8:07 Quote
robbiekane wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
robbiekane wrote:

Oh beyond. He was infamous for going on and on about how his was the only way etc etc.

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 8:11 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
robbiekane wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Oh beyond. He was infamous for going on and on about how his was the only way etc etc.

Oh geez. The Chris Porter of hardtails

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.306812
Mobile Version of Website