The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 7:32 Quote
I've never heard of anyone on a HARDtail stressing about the pain from their stiff cranks.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 7:32 Quote
Did I say that I think Ti cranks are too stiff?

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 7:33 Quote
robbiekane wrote:
Did I say that I think Ti cranks are too stiff?

"Titanium cranks. Ouch! Those things are stiff!"

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 7:33 Quote
I'll put the kettle on.....

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 8:08 Quote
robbiekane wrote:
Did I say that I think Ti cranks are too stiff?

No they are not.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 8:10 Quote
yeah pefect thanks. the ti crank issue is just as serious as "all carbon cranks are weak" and "all alloy cranks are too heavy." here's the choice: too weak, too stiff or too heavy. choose wisely, and then be a **** about it.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 8:34 Quote
All good guys. It’s good to have a laugh at yourself sometimes.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 8:35 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
Bitelio wrote:
Goodyear tyres look so good.
Shame they're rubbish (in my opinion)

I'll correct myself: they're rubbish in wet conditions. Not too bad in dry terrain.

They seem to be very quick to chew up. They work really well, but they are heavy and they don't last long.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 8:44 Quote
specialized tires are looking kinda good to me and suppposedly don't suck. Fashion first, though, obviously.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 8:56 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
specialized tires are looking kinda good to me and suppposedly don't suck. Fashion first, though, obviously.

I got some butchers in 2.8 recently and they are pretty darn good. Only a few rides in but seem supportive enough and have some grips

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 10:21 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
specialized tires are looking kinda good to me and suppposedly don't suck. Fashion first, though, obviously.

I got some butchers in 2.8 recently and they are pretty darn good. Only a few rides in but seem supportive enough and have some grips



I see some pretty good pricing on Spesh tires as well.....Currently searching for a 27.5 2.5 Assegai 3C Maxx Grip tire for up front and car find anything under $100.00 Pricy for a tire that will last a month or two at best.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 10:34 Quote
Thats why i bought spesh 120$ for a pair instead of 200$... ouch

Posted: Dec 7, 2021 at 3:58 Quote

If only AXS were present here to clean up that cockpit


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016011
Mobile Version of Website