The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Dec 8, 2021 at 7:35 Quote
robbiekane wrote:

Naked sure makes some sweet hardtails. Hoping to ride Quadra Island this winter and make it to their shop.

I kinda like it over sklar although sklars seems to finish nicer, but it's proabably just his rad photos

Posted: Dec 8, 2021 at 8:58 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
robbiekane wrote:

Naked sure makes some sweet hardtails. Hoping to ride Quadra Island this winter and make it to their shop.

I kinda like it over sklar although sklars seems to finish nicer, but it's proabably just his rad photos

Just imagine if that top tube was straight?! Sexy AF

Posted: Dec 8, 2021 at 9:03 Quote
robbiekane wrote:
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
robbiekane wrote:

Naked sure makes some sweet hardtails. Hoping to ride Quadra Island this winter and make it to their shop.

I kinda like it over sklar although sklars seems to finish nicer, but it's proabably just his rad photos

Just imagine if that top tube was straight?! Sexy AF

i'd rather imagine it with straight seat- and chainstays...

Posted: Dec 8, 2021 at 13:17 Quote
I should like it but I don't.
I think it's the wheels, I just don't like 29ers.
Probably because I'm a grumpy old man.

Posted: Dec 8, 2021 at 14:07 Quote
robbiekane wrote:
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
robbiekane wrote:
[

Naked sure makes some sweet hardtails. Hoping to ride Quadra Island this winter and make it to their shop.

I kinda like it over sklar although sklars seems to finish nicer, but it's proabably just his rad photos

Just imagine if that top tube was straight?! Sexy AF

I just think it's a better expression of the curved top tube style, not my thing really either, but if I was gonna go curved, it'd be that. I like a reverse far more, a la chromag.

Posted: Dec 8, 2021 at 23:08 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
I should like it but I don't.
I think it's the wheels, I just don't like 29ers.
Probably because I'm a grumpy old man.

Probably You're right! lol ... more seriously: I would have liked the bike more with black lowers and some real tires...

Posted: Dec 9, 2021 at 6:24 Quote

More aggro sexy , but the moody pic and spec of the bike rocks

Posted: Dec 9, 2021 at 6:25 Quote
I dig it...although the Kashima dropper and red decals on the rim clashing kinda kills it.

Posted: Dec 9, 2021 at 6:26 Quote
Nice. Apocalyptic awesome

But agree with Gnar.... Klashima

Posted: Dec 9, 2021 at 7:10 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
I dig it...although the Kashima dropper and red decals on the rim clashing kinda kills it.

Reminds me of Toronto.

Posted: Dec 9, 2021 at 8:54 Quote
Currently in the process of finishing a dream build of mine.
Ns Eccentric Alu 29
Full XT group set (except SLX cranks)
Deity Bars
i9 Hydra Enduro S wheels
Etc.

Currently winter here in QC but spring will bring a wireless dropper

I will be putting pictures up soon!

Posted: Dec 9, 2021 at 9:03 Quote
robbiekane wrote:

Naked sure makes some sweet hardtails. Hoping to ride Quadra Island this winter and make it to their shop.


Nigh on identical to the last naked bar the swap of the fork 34> 36

Posted: Dec 9, 2021 at 9:25 Quote
Nothing2say wrote:
Currently in the process of finishing a dream build of mine.
Ns Eccentric Alu 29
Full XT group set (except SLX cranks)
Deity Bars
i9 Hydra Enduro S wheels
Etc.

Currently winter here in QC but spring will bring a wireless dropper

I will be putting pictures up soon!


Sounds great !

Of course you will be putting your photos up in the "Aggressive Hardtails Post Em !" thread....

The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)*NO POSTING YOUR OWN BIKE Unless It is really desirable to the hardtail connoisseur and not just to yourself. AKA no generic of the shelflow to mid range hardtails with a few shiny additions.
There are other threads you can post you ride in such as this one... https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=112056&pagenum=1
People who still post their own bike open them selfs up to subject to a Roasting by the members of this thread in the same lines as comedians do to each other, we will be super pedantic and pick out any little flaws in your bike and build. Your feeling may get hurt, but you know the risk.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017310
Mobile Version of Website