The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: May 21, 2022 at 2:45 Quote

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdyT5vnDc-N/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Crazy spec, almost like it came off a full-suss

Sure someone will post more pics of it soon lol

Orange Hope, mismatched tires, I’m out - aggressively sexy though, no question about that. Dude is a product tester for Pipedream amongst others, hence all the high end components hanging off it. Few tweaks and it would be great- just swapping the Hope for Burgtec or similar would work better imo

Posted: May 21, 2022 at 5:32 Quote
Aggressive yes

Sexy no

Posted: May 21, 2022 at 6:44 Quote
Doing the Hope matchy-match is cool, but only in theory....

Posted: May 21, 2022 at 7:50 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
Not feeling a tonne of love for that gold abomination.

I believe it’s the discussion (& good bikes) that he was referring to when mentioning ‘feeling the love’, the gold bike creates such discussion as it fails on many counts, yet it does (somehow) work also .. but, that’s up for discussion ..

First gear blues , seat tube length, those rims .. ‘the gaudiness’ of it.. there’s more ..decals , ALL of them need to go .. those spokes too

Oh I know, I was being hilarious again and no one noticed.

Posted: May 21, 2022 at 8:09 Quote
nullzwo wrote:
the parts that look wrong are not the golden ones. brownwall tires like a griffus might be a better fit..

overall a nice bike.

Yeah, I dig it. It’s different/unique which is nice

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 8:48 Quote
Wow. Really nice.

Dward, AXS, Maxima, Intend.....expensive taste!!

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 8:50 Quote
Has anyone heard of Rip Cycles? they were at an event at Skypark and I chatted with the guy for a while. Snapped a terrible pic of a beautiful bike.
Made in California, Custom bikes but based on the conversation the prices seem very reasonable. He said the red frame in the photo would go for about ~$800

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 11:00 Quote
Naaaw, thanks slackerdude!

Bitelio wrote:
Wow. Really nice.

You knows it.

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 13:33 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
Naaaw, thanks slackerdude!

Bitelio wrote:
Wow. Really nice.

You knows it.

We demand a full bike-check, hahahaha!!!!

I'm intrigued by that headset...

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 14:31 Quote
Well , that Ra truly is a thread ender

Best bike we’ve ever seen here , no joke

Nothing on the planet comes close , I won’t bother posting any another bike here again hahaha

All I’m going to do is repost the Ra every week

This bike will be all over the Internet

Bike of the day on Vital easy peasy. 2022 sexiest hardtail here ..

This thread just died and went to heaven, the bike we always wanted to see. Only Titanium bikes can now challenge this.

Awesome

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 14:33 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
Has anyone heard of Rip Cycles? they were at an event at Skypark and I chatted with the guy for a while. Snapped a terrible pic of a beautiful bike.
Made in California, Custom bikes but based on the conversation the prices seem very reasonable. He said the red frame in the photo would go for about ~$800

I have now, just checked them out. I like

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 22:50 Quote
That 410. Is beautiful, interested to know the geo, some top draw components, this is up there with bitelio’s Passila

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 23:34 Quote
i think the brown saddle, grips and tires do absolutely not fit - its a color to much and also it doesnt fit the silver fork. The silver and red are outstanding enough, the other colors need to keep a lower profile.

This might be my typical german art of complaining (nit-picking?), but optic-wise i think this thread has seen bikes which are more appealing to the eye.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017838
Mobile Version of Website