The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: May 23, 2022 at 0:23 Quote
A4S wrote:
i think the brown saddle, grips and tires do absolutely not fit - its a color to much and also it doesnt fit the silver fork. The silver and red are outstanding enough, the other colors need to keep a lower profile.

This might be my typical german art of complaining (nit-picking?), but optic-wise i think this thread has seen bikes which are more appealing to the eye.

I fully agree.

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 0:57 Quote
That’s fair. I think they break up what would be a lot of the black around the bars, seatpost and rims, whilst providing a contrast to the red.

Just seen a Swedish fellow with massive thighs has liked Rå’s post of it on insta. *faints*.

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 1:20 Quote
TibZ wrote:
A4S wrote:
i think the brown saddle, grips and tires do absolutely not fit - its a color to much and also it doesnt fit the silver fork. The silver and red are outstanding enough, the other colors need to keep a lower profile.

This might be my typical german art of complaining (nit-picking?), but optic-wise i think this thread has seen bikes which are more appealing to the eye.

I fully agree.

Agree. Maybe the tires are ok but the grips and the saddle are not...

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 2:44 Quote
Red-October wrote:
TibZ wrote:
A4S wrote:

I fully agree.

Agree. Maybe the tire are ok but the grips and the saddle are not...

That's why I don't like most german forums. Thanks for reminding me Razz

That bike is f**king brilliant! No matter the colour of the tyres sidewalls or the grips or seat.

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 2:47 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:
Red-October wrote:
TibZ wrote:

I fully agree.

Agree. Maybe the tire are ok but the grips and the saddle are not...

That's why I don't like most german forums. Thanks for reminding me Razz

That bike is f**king brilliant! No matter the colour of the tyres sidewalls or the grips or seat.

There’s the love tup

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 2:56 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
That’s fair. I think they break up what would be a lot of the black around the bars, seatpost and rims, whilst providing a contrast to the red.

So, Seems people are asking you to spend, what, another £250 to ‘get it right’ in their eyes?

That’s a cheap fix given the exemplary build seen here, get after duuuuude lol lol
You’ve so let us all down Tom, so disappointed right now... ha tup

I’d imagine that this bike will go through various stages of build (once Tom has had a play) and be back here to silence the critics

PB member going to this labour of love deserves every accolade going. Happy for you & all the hardtailing world rejoices

Let’s see what the rest of the internet thinks..

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 4:02 Quote
To be fair, focusing in the minimal details and trying to find flaws is something we do on this post.

I have nothing negative to remark on that bike. I even find classy that he chose grips and saddle to match the brake pads!!

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 4:40 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
To be fair, focusing in the minimal details and trying to find flaws is something we do on this post.

I have nothing negative to remark on that bike. I even find classy that he chose grips and saddle to match the brake pads!!

What really? I hadn’t noticed , only been here 5mins ahem

This thread is just one reason why your bike is so good !

Toms Rå It’s the sexiest bike of 2022

Somebody post that Coal Pony

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 4:50 Quote
there you go

i still have a heart beside my dominating german nature Wink

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 5:06 Quote
^^^ nice Coal Salute

More pics of Toms Rå up on Insta if anyone wishes to post them

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd4OHiZI0ux/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 7:12 Quote
Not the geo I would choose for that travel. However, bike looks amazing

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 7:50 Quote
As Tom said "It was a simple winter hardtail build that got out of hand"

Hahaha....I f*cking love it!!!!!

Even the doggie in the first picture is like "wow!!!!"

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 9:02 Quote
really digging the ra. if it was mine, i'd have gone with slightliy darker grips and saddle. but it is very sexy as it is, only scratches and dirt are missing.

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 9:21 Quote
Slackerdude wrote:

this is kinda rad.

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 13:00 Quote
Really nice but I'm not a fan of the inverted Intend fork on steel/titanium frames because it looks thicker than the frame's tubes, I had the same feeling with the Huhn bike (I think it looks better on big bikes, hydroform or carbon).

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023696
Mobile Version of Website