The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: May 24, 2022 at 18:26 Quote
Maybe its super fun to ride ? sometimes I think all these numbers are not as reflective as we think, been riding my 21 Rootdown for at least a couple months exclusively and its a riot but took my first generation Switchback out today for the same kind of riding and it was a f*cking hoot as well and quite a bit more flickable than the Rootdown...

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 18:35 Quote
Slackerdude wrote:
Maybe its super fun to ride ? sometimes I think all these numbers are not as reflective as we think, been riding my 21 Rootdown for at least a couple months exclusively and its a riot but took my first generation Switchback out today for the same kind of riding and it was a f*cking hoot as well and quite a bit more flickable than the Rootdown...

Yep. They’re each fun in their own ways.

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 22:10 Quote
the geo isn't slacker as a stanton switch9er. the eTT is a bit shorter than on other bikes, plus the slack seat tube makes a rsther short reach. i think it's a nice allround geo that doesn't need 40% sag. just cant see how the bike lengthens by 30 mm into the sag, that seems a bit much...

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 2:45 Quote
If it fits Tom, that’s all that really matters, it’s not for me, coming up short for my body/sizing

I’d love to go full custom geometry

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 4:01 Quote
Nice Curve on Insta

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 4:02 Quote
Nice Curve on Insta....

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 8:27 Quote
nullzwo wrote:
the geo isn't slacker as a stanton switch9er. the eTT is a bit shorter than on other bikes, plus the slack seat tube makes a rsther short reach. i think it's a nice allround geo that doesn't need 40% sag. just cant see how the bike lengthens by 30 mm into the sag, that seems a bit much...

But who knows, maybe it is completely unridablelol

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 11:01 Quote
WannaPlay wrote:
2022 Nicolai Gen

Cable at the mech needs cutting, cable tie around all the cables is lazy. Seat needs to be set on fire.. actually just set the whole thing on fire

We done..

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 11:02 Quote
Red-October wrote:

Love that fade , pretty cool

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 11:42 Quote
Shame on them for that photo. The fademag is awesome, but you can barely tell.

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 14:37 Quote
Red-October wrote:

Sandblasted / matte ti is the best.

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 14:43 Quote
Red-October wrote:

Tyre clearance - hard pass from me

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027682
Mobile Version of Website