The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Jun 4, 2022 at 20:17 Quote
Wooo! Finally made it Smile

Posted: Jun 5, 2022 at 1:28 Quote
...there’s a proper Stanton awaiting posting online lol

Posted: Jun 5, 2022 at 2:31 Quote
Red-October wrote:

67 deg XC bikes are welcome here now ??

Posted: Jun 5, 2022 at 11:30 Quote
I think this is just the fancy non-suspension bike forum, which is ok, but not true to the theme. I mean, how many times do you guys have to read my whinging on the rigid bikes around here...

Posted: Jun 5, 2022 at 11:33 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Red-October wrote:

67 deg XC bikes are welcome here now ??

Plus minging grips, apparently Wink

Posted: Jun 5, 2022 at 12:00 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
I think this is just the fancy non-suspension bike forum, which is ok, but not true to the theme. I mean, how many times do you guys have to read my whinging on the rigid bikes around here...

What,you,whinge? When?? lol lol
To be honest you’ve whinged so much it’s expected of you, minus points for slacking on the XC posts though .. thought someone would have mentioned it before now !! We need whinge here!
Red loves them both (inc rigids) as do I , gutted when I found out 44bikes HA was comparable to the Sherpa/Crumble etc etc And no, none of them belong here lol

It’s good to giggle here, we’ve all griped groaned and griefed each other for years, passionate posts and preposterous ones alike. Wouldn’t change a thing tup

Posted: Jun 5, 2022 at 12:01 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
Red-October wrote:

67 deg XC bikes are welcome here now ??

Plus minging grips, apparently Wink

Haha haha lol tup

Posted: Jun 5, 2022 at 19:45 Quote
This is very nice ^

Posted: Jun 5, 2022 at 22:15 Quote
threeofswords wrote:
[PI=21690173][/Pl]

I happen to know this owner. A larger dropper didn't fit because of the water bottle mount and about the tires. He rides almost exclusive XC on flatland (Netherlands). So no big meat for his riding.

Great bike nonetheless!

Posted: Jun 6, 2022 at 2:00 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
I think this is just the fancy non-suspension bike forum, which is ok, but not true to the theme. I mean, how many times do you guys have to read my whinging on the rigid bikes around here...

What,you,whinge? When?? lol lol
To be honest you’ve whinged so much it’s expected of you, minus points for slacking on the XC posts though .. thought someone would have mentioned it before now !! We need whinge here!
Red loves them both (inc rigids) as do I , gutted when I found out 44bikes HA was comparable to the Sherpa/Crumble etc etc And no, none of them belong here lol

It’s good to giggle here, we’ve all griped groaned and griefed each other for years, passionate posts and preposterous ones alike. Wouldn’t change a thing tup

That is correct!

Posted: Jun 6, 2022 at 3:42 Quote
threeofswords wrote:
Poor guy tried to go all "artistic" with a potato camera.....

Posted: Jun 6, 2022 at 6:25 Quote
Red-October wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
I think this is just the fancy non-suspension bike forum, which is ok, but not true to the theme. I mean, how many times do you guys have to read my whinging on the rigid bikes around here...

What,you,whinge? When?? lol lol
To be honest you’ve whinged so much it’s expected of you, minus points for slacking on the XC posts though .. thought someone would have mentioned it before now !! We need whinge here!
Red loves them both (inc rigids) as do I , gutted when I found out 44bikes HA was comparable to the Sherpa/Crumble etc etc And no, none of them belong here lol

It’s good to giggle here, we’ve all griped groaned and griefed each other for years, passionate posts and preposterous ones alike. Wouldn’t change a thing tup

That is correct!

The internet is for bitching.

Posted: Jun 6, 2022 at 6:26 Quote
pbuser87174 wrote:
threeofswords wrote:


I happen to know this owner. A larger dropper didn't fit because of the water bottle mount and about the tires. He rides almost exclusive XC on flatland (Netherlands). So no big meat for his riding.

Great bike nonetheless!

fine!

Posted: Jun 6, 2022 at 6:30 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
threeofswords wrote:
Poor guy tried to go all "artistic" with a potato camera.....

At least we can see where ya moneys went..


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020549
Mobile Version of Website