The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Jul 3, 2022 at 16:43 Quote
Red-October wrote:
threeofswords wrote:

That purple rotor looks a bit like a mandrill's ass...

Think it’s the cassette, a garbaruk one? That’s the only one I know that does funky monkey arse colours

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 0:11 Quote
threeofswords wrote:
Red-October wrote:
threeofswords wrote:

That purple rotor looks a bit like a mandrill's ass...

Think it’s the cassette, a garbaruk one? That’s the only one I know that does funky monkey arse colours

The only part i like on the whole bike and it's perfect in PURPLE

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 3:06 Quote
threeofswords wrote:
Salty

With a pinch of sugar..

Not sure whether you could handle getting roasted so I took it easy on you lol

We’ve all been roasted here when we let shit slide, part of the whittling out process of sub-par bikes. Get used to being called out if ya post a shocker

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 4:14 Quote
I'd dig that Passila with a proper fork, proper tires and a silver or silver/black Garbaruk cassette.

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 4:29 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
I'd dig that Passila with a proper fork, proper tires and a silver or silver/black Garbaruk cassette.

FYP

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 4:32 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
threeofswords wrote:
Salty

With a pinch of sugar..

Not sure whether you could handle getting roasted so I took it easy on you lol

We’ve all been roasted here when we let shit slide, part of the whittling out process of sub-par bikes. Get used to being called out if ya post a shocker

Oh don’t worry about upsetting little old me.. I like a roast now and then

As for posting a potato, think everyone’s done it, n yeah your right part n parcel of the whittling down

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 4:41 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Bitelio wrote:
I'd dig that Passila with a proper fork, proper tires and a silver or silver/black Garbaruk cassette.

FYP

It shows how old I am that I had to google what FYP means!!!

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 4:44 Quote
threeofswords wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
threeofswords wrote:
Salty

With a pinch of sugar..

Not sure whether you could handle getting roasted so I took it easy on you lol

We’ve all been roasted here when we let shit slide, part of the whittling out process of sub-par bikes. Get used to being called out if ya post a shocker

Oh don’t worry about upsetting little old me.. I like a roast now and then

As for posting a potato, think everyone’s done it, n yeah your right part n parcel of the whittling down

Cool tup

Exactly what I stated already , yep

It’s fun to roast each other here, just the right amount, no more.. as fun as it is to see people lose their shit, it clogs up the pages and is somewhat tiresome. But shit happens occasionally.

we’re all very passionate & that’s why this thread rocks so much, curved top tubes for one, damn I got so much shit for posting those for years on end - admittedly they were not as good as today’s offerings, but everyone (almost!) loves Sklar now & a few others

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 4:46 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
Bitelio wrote:
I'd dig that Passila with a proper fork, proper tires and a silver or silver/black Garbaruk cassette.

FYP

It shows how old I am that I had to google what FYP means!!!

Had to check I wasn’t dissin ya?!! lol lol

‘Fat Yanking Penis’ or similar

I’m wayyy older tup

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 4:48 Quote
Somebody post a bike ffs

I’m busy at the mo

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 6:41 Quote
Those grey tires are growin on me!

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 6:48 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
Those grey tires are growin on me!

I got some , coz cheap & for local riding. Aint as good as Maxxis though.

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 6:51 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
Those grey tires are growin on me!

I got some , coz cheap & for local riding. Aint as good as Maxxis though.

bummer. I kinda scared to try new tires as it's an expensive mistake which can really make rides worse.

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 7:18 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
Those grey tires are growin on me!

I got some , coz cheap & for local riding. Aint as good as Maxxis though.

bummer. I kinda scared to try new tires as it's an expensive mistake which can really make rides worse.

Indeed, quick way to the hospital too if you throw caution to the wind & ride it like a Maxxis. Others will disagree lol.
Rear tyre only for me, chewing through tyres at the moment, mix n’ match


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016290
Mobile Version of Website