The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Jul 31, 2022 at 16:40 Quote
Think I prefer those dawleys with the skinnier seat/chainstays.. nice bikes for sure.. but I don’t know about the Btr stays

Posted: Aug 1, 2022 at 9:54 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
photo

Think this looks better then the 27.5 one, I love the stays.. seen a photo of these from behind and like the forming of the tubes.. (how they go from flatish to and slim round profile or that’s how it looks to me)

Would 100% love one of these, but think I would go custom

Posted: Aug 1, 2022 at 11:29 Quote
dagzin wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
photo

Think this looks better then the 27.5 one, I love the stays.. seen a photo of these from behind and like the forming of the tubes.. (how they go from flatish to and slim round profile or that’s how it looks to me)

They’re chain stays, used as seat stays.

I know which I prefer, but I’m a little biased Cool

Posted: Aug 1, 2022 at 12:28 Quote
Today I would like to show you the process of assembling my hardtail. Enjoy! Beer

Posted: Aug 1, 2022 at 14:27 Quote
I really enjoyed that video. I have almost as much fun building and tinkering on my bike as riding it (almost). Although sometimes I screw it up and make a mess.
Thanks for sharing!

Posted: Aug 1, 2022 at 17:56 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
dagzin wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
photo

I like try... looks baddass.

Posted: Aug 1, 2022 at 19:27 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
photo

photo
I really like these !

Posted: Aug 1, 2022 at 23:43 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
dagzin wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
photo

Not surprised lol, yours is just next level art

Posted: Aug 2, 2022 at 13:51 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
I really enjoyed that video. I have almost as much fun building and tinkering on my bike as riding it (almost). Although sometimes I screw it up and make a mess.
Thanks for sharing!

Also, unfortunately, sometimes I screw something up when doing DIY. I'm glad you liked the movie. Cheers Beer

Posted: Aug 5, 2022 at 2:40 Quote
threeofswords wrote:
photo

That looks cool. The purple/yellow color of the 2022 is nice but compared to the red/white of 2021 much harder to fit with components (purple anodized doesn't work that much). This one kind of succeed by being over the top.
The gold seat clamp and silver stem/spacers would usually be a big no-no, but it doesn't work so bad here.
The orange (it seems) is a bit off, though brought together by the fork stickers.
It's really just the bottle holder that I don't like.
That wouldn't be my bike (not enough mudguards haha) but it still looks cool Smile

Posted: Aug 5, 2022 at 2:57 Quote
http:////www.pinkbike.com/photo/20849137/

I am unsure how to post an actual picture of my hardtail but here is the link. Let me know what you think.

O+
Posted: Aug 5, 2022 at 3:04 Quote
Longtravel wrote:
photo

I am unsure how to post an actual picture of my hardtail but here is the link. Let me know what you think.

Gorgeous

Posted: Aug 5, 2022 at 3:28 Quote
Longtravel wrote:
http:////www.pinkbike.com/photo/20849137/

first of all, welcome, and i love your bike for the retro paintjob.
second, your bike was here already agood while ago, for obvious reasons.
third, if you post your own bike in this thread you're usually 'bout to get roasted big time.
fourth, this might easily be the exception to the rule.
ifith and last, i love your bike. i'ma go and change my underwear now.

Posted: Aug 5, 2022 at 4:56 Quote
That's a stunner. But.....as you posted you own pic, prepare for a roast.

Front brake hose is about 20mm too long.

That's it, end of roast. Maybe a Fox Kashima seatpost, but it could be too much.

I really like it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.041529
Mobile Version of Website