The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Aug 5, 2022 at 5:11 Quote
Longtravel wrote:
http:////www.pinkbike.com/photo/20849137/


I am unsure how to post an actual picture of my hardtail but here is the link. Let me know what you think.


Pure art. SKLAR knows whats up.

O+
Posted: Aug 5, 2022 at 5:15 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
That's a stunner. But.....as you posted you own pic, prepare for a roast.

Front brake hose is about 20mm too long.

That's it, end of roast. Maybe a Fox Kashima seatpost, but it could be too much.

I really like it.

A black eewings crank will be perfect ... just saying..

O+
Posted: Aug 5, 2022 at 6:34 Quote
Don't post you own bike. But this one gets a pass. It's a stunner.

Posted: Aug 5, 2022 at 6:58 Quote
Red-October wrote:
A black eewings crank will be perfect ... just saying..
Fair enough. Although to me, painting Titanium is heresy.

Posted: Aug 5, 2022 at 9:22 Quote
Looks like it missing dust caps on the valves,. Fail.. bin it and start again

Posted: Aug 5, 2022 at 9:40 Quote
Red-October wrote:
Bitelio wrote:
That's a stunner. But.....as you posted you own pic, prepare for a roast.

Front brake hose is about 20mm too long.

That's it, end of roast. Maybe a Fox Kashima seatpost, but it could be too much.

I really like it.

A black eewings crank will be perfect ... just saying..


We’ve seen this bike before lol , when it first emerged, you posted it Red’ iirc

Yep, black Eewings please

Posted: Aug 5, 2022 at 20:42 Quote
Throw the boring Eewings in the the bin and put some SEXY black Raceface Atlas on that bad boy

Posted: Aug 6, 2022 at 9:04 Quote

nice paintjob and bike in general. rose decals and green valves are too much imho. 9/10.

Posted: Aug 6, 2022 at 11:32 Quote
nullzwo wrote:

nice paintjob and bike in general. rose decals and green valves are too much imho. 9/10.

I like it. Offsets color contrast while still complimentary.

Posted: Aug 6, 2022 at 12:18 Quote
nullzwo wrote:

nice paintjob and bike in general. rose decals and green valves are too much imho. 9/10.

Pretty cool ..this bike screams Colorado front range xc please. xc is pretty much all mountain in these parts.

Posted: Aug 6, 2022 at 12:43 Quote
It's a mix of colours that would never work imo.
And somehow, it does work.

O+
Posted: Aug 6, 2022 at 15:35 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
It's a mix of colours that would never work imo.
And somehow, it does work.

This is the only reason we talk about it!

O+
Posted: Aug 6, 2022 at 18:58 Quote
I dig through looks, not sure it belongs in this thread though

Posted: Aug 7, 2022 at 3:06 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
I dig through looks, not sure it belongs in this thread though

Like his other offerings more, some great paint jobs amongst them


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018312
Mobile Version of Website