The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 13:33 Quote
Probably a german rider because of the stem.
Nice choice of Ingrid cranks+chainring, I like them.
Nice touch the chain matching the weldings Wink

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 13:47 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
Probably a german rider because of the stem.
Nice choice of Ingrid cranks+chainring, I like them.
Nice touch the chain matching the weldings Wink

Dudes a Dane iirc

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 13:56 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
NX crank & derailleur?? lol it’s just an unusual frame paintjob
Zoom in for a reality check ...ewwww

I think a clean frame with intesting colors but base spec is sexier than the n-thousandth black on black on black bike with eewings and a Last fork thrown at it.

$0.02

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 14:55 Quote
lookseasyfromhere wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
NX crank & derailleur?? lol it’s just an unusual frame paintjob
Zoom in for a reality check ...ewwww

I think a clean frame with intesting colors but base spec is sexier than the n-thousandth black on black on black bike with eewings and a Last fork thrown at it.

$0.02

This. You can always change a damper or a crankset later on. Maybe he is currently saving for further upgrades. Or simply stay reasonable and have just as much fun while staying within 1/3 of the budget of an expensive dream build.

Either way I like it.

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 15:08 Quote
lookseasyfromhere wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
NX crank & derailleur?? lol it’s just an unusual frame paintjob
Zoom in for a reality check ...ewwww

I think a clean frame with intesting colors but base spec is sexier than the n-thousandth black on black on black bike with eewings and a Last fork thrown at it.

$0.02

I hear you, but this whole thread is about not having base spec anything.

Once you open the gates to mediocrity, in a very short time, this thread will be full of trashy half arsed builds that nobody will waste their time posting ..or viewing and commenting on.
We’ve seen it all before, shit don’t change, it just adds up at the bottom.

There are other threads for real world hardtails & we all like them too

Mediocrity is a crime here lol

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 15:13 Quote
People are so funny, they think that their taste is being challenged..

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 16:08 Quote
Mediocrity is a crime here!

This needs to be on tee shirts! I'll buy one! lol

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 17:28 Quote



I really like the Kingdom 22, was very tempted to buy one but just not quite slack enough up front for my current taste, oh well to late now and there is only one left in large ...

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 22:54 Quote
Slackerdude wrote:

I really like the Kingdom 22, was very tempted to buy one but just not quite slack enough up front for my current taste, oh well to late now and there is only one left in large ...

I’ve got close to pulling the trigger over the last few years, but could never commit, I’m a fan of Kingdom, but I seem to forget about them periodically

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 23:17 Quote
like pornicious parts don't automatically make a pornicious bike, mediocre parts don't necessarily make a mediocre bike.

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 23:34 Quote
nullzwo wrote:
like pornicious parts don't automatically make a pornicious bike, mediocre parts don't necessarily make a mediocre bike.

Yep, the guy above understood the assignment - when and when not to intervene

German Confucius ?? lol

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 23:57 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
nullzwo wrote:
like pornicious parts don't automatically make a pornicious bike, mediocre parts don't necessarily make a mediocre bike.

Yep, the guy above understood the assignment - when and when not to intervene

German Confucius ?? lol

just a random dude who's a sucker for bikes and design.

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 4:06 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Torrent S
https://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Hasnoa,53896/setup,46366

Beastly beast , zero f*cks Jailbreak

rad. i wonder how much more aggressive it would look if the chainstays followed the upper chainline rather than the lower,


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019017
Mobile Version of Website