The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 4:35 Quote
As a second bike, that Norco looks extremely fun!!!

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 4:44 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
As a second bike, that Norco looks extremely fun!!!

Certainly not a pedaller, pointing down is where it thrives the most, 36lb behemoth

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 4:50 Quote
nullzwo wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
Torrent S
https://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Hasnoa,53896/setup,46366

Beastly beast , zero f*cks Jailbreak

rad. i wonder how much more aggressive it would look if the chainstays followed the upper chainline rather than the lower,

Definitely be better visually, we all know why they went asymmetrical

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 4:52 Quote
https://www.instagram.com/p/ChCJp5RBQAN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Tame & relatively bland after that Torrent, ‘nice’ bike, just doesn’t tie together as well as the components would lead you to believe

Looks ‘wrong‘ in a small size

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 4:56 Quote

Lol

What was it you said

“I hear you, but this whole thread is about not having base spec anything.

Once you open the gates to mediocrity, in a very short time, this thread will be full of trashy half arsed builds that nobody will waste their time posting ..or viewing and commenting on.

Then you post this.. lol

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 4:58 Quote
threeofswords wrote:

Lol

What was it you said

“I hear you, but this whole thread is about not having base spec anything.

Once you open the gates to mediocrity, in a very short time, this thread will be full of trashy half arsed builds that nobody will waste their time posting ..or viewing and commenting on.

Then you post this.. lol

What’s mediocre about that ?

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 4:59 Quote
If you don’t like it, tell us why, share your unbridled wisdom...

Not enough XC for ya son? lol

Still butthurt? I feel for you I really do

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 5:12 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
If you don’t like it, tell us why, share your unbridled wisdom...

Not enough XC for ya son? lol

Still butthurt? I feel for you I really do
lol why you think il butt hurt??

That Stanton an awesome paint job, but as you pointed out it’s mediocre parts.. fair enough.

But then you go on about this thread being full of thrashy build and not what this thread is about, which is also fair enough, but you and a few other post great build and more standard builds..

Don’t go saying one thing then do other.

So yeah nx mech, slx cranks dt Swiss 1900 wheelset is pretty mediocre



And I ain’t your son. Xxxx

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 5:16 Quote
That SRAM sticker is killing it for me.
It is a bin parts build iirc, so not spectacular. However, aesthetically appealing to my eyes (minus the sticker).

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 5:26 Quote
I just can’t stand Taco Bell… though willing to accept that the Taco Bell we get here may not be as good as in ‘murica…

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 5:26 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
I just can’t stand Taco Bell… though willing to accept that the Taco Bell we get here may not be as good as in ‘murica…

lol

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 5:31 Quote
threeofswords wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
If you don’t like it, tell us why, share your unbridled wisdom...

Not enough XC for ya son? lol

Still butthurt? I feel for you I really do
lol why you think il butt hurt??

That Stanton an awesome paint job, but as you pointed out it’s mediocre parts.. fair enough.

But then you go on about this thread being full of thrashy build and not what this thread is about, which is also fair enough, but you and a few other post great build and more standard builds..

Don’t go saying one thing then do other.

So yeah nx mech, slx cranks dt Swiss 1900 wheelset is pretty mediocre



And I ain’t your son. Xxxx

I like it, admittedly the wheelset is the worst component there, but the rest is fine, that’s a mixed drivetrain, a proven winner, that’s cool in my book, XO derailleur I think you will find

Edit: SLX is sexier than XT in my book, has been for some time - NX is piss poor and cheapo trash

I’m more concerned about the stickers, but that’s a personal thing and is immaterial to me as he’s done a good job of it, humour for sure

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 5:39 Quote
Oh I do what I like son and can take any criticism from anyone .. at any time tup

You need to lighten up & have fun

Why you no mention the XC tyres? lol

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 5:40 Quote
Funny...

To me the frame is 100% the most important factor of this thread. The bits and bobs are whatever. Personally ewings dont do it for me as much as a more hard lined RF mediocre offering. All a matter of opinion...

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 5:43 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Funny...

To me the frame is 100% the most important factor of this thread. The bits and bobs are whatever. Personally ewings dont do it for me as much as a more hard lined RF mediocre offering. All a matter of opinion...

I’m all about ‘real world‘ hardtails as you know , I’d rather see a scratched and beat up muddy bike that’s had a beating than a show pony

Still find RF Turbines sexy as hell


 
Active Forum Threads
9 mins ago - Transition Spire - new long travel 29er
17 mins ago - stuck between models
46 mins ago - 100 (or more) days of biking in 2023!
1 hours ago - Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
1 hours ago - +256702530886 #twins Pregnancy spells caste,r and fertility spells to help you conceive a child of your own
1 hours ago - +256702530886 win Court Cases spells caster +256702530886WIN COURT CASE QUICKLY
1 hours ago - +256702530886 #twins Pregnancy spells caster and fertility spells to help you conceive a child of your own Florida
2 hours ago - How to join illuminati occult for money ritual in +256783573282Al Ahmadi EDINBURGH Canada and USA%+256783573282
2 hours ago - Fertility Spells Get Pregnant now +256783573282 VOODOO, WITCHCRAFT AND BLACK MAGIC
2 hours ago - Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)
2 hours ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
3 hours ago - Slow air leak after shock rebuild - looking for ideas
3 hours ago - All Things Meta 29er!
3 hours ago - 21’ Stumpjumper EVO thoughts
4 hours ago - Trek Slash 2021 ?
5 hours ago - Tyee 2020
6 hours ago - Mechanics Quick Question Thread [Ask Questions Here]
6 hours ago - Ripmo AF Thread
7 hours ago - Report Scammers on Pinkbike HERE *Read 1st Post* then contact captainbringdown directly
7 hours ago - Sizing for more upright riding position
7 hours ago - ~$3K Carbon Endurance Road Bike
7 hours ago - Grease recommendation.
7 hours ago - Gear cable length
8 hours ago - Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
8 hours ago - Transition Relay

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024533
Mobile Version of Website