The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 4:18 Quote
nullzwo wrote:
i post, you roast Big Grin

Oh no, it's ok... actually you are very generous...with the owner of the bike, he can learn a thing or two, for free... lol

Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 5:41 Quote
nullzwo wrote:

no other pics to be found unfortunately. but yeah, dropping the decals is always first thing to do (although i like the blue accent).

but hey, at least it has pedals

lol tup

Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 5:46 Quote
Red-October wrote:
nullzwo wrote:

Oh no, it's ok... actually you are very generous...with the owner of the bike, he can learn a thing or two, for free... lol

Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 7:16 Quote
Thecommoncoy wrote:
photo

Works for me. That things killer. Must be Velocity rims? I can’t find any other silver 29 hoops for the life of me. Which I’m a sucker for.

Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 7:26 Quote
They are Chromag Phase30 rims custom painted to match the frame color.

Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 9:33 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Thecommoncoy wrote:
photo

Works for me. That things killer. Must be Velocity rims? I can’t find any other silver 29 hoops for the life of me. Which I’m a sucker for.

Also, Reverse components do silver rims

Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 10:22 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Thecommoncoy wrote:
photo

reverse components, newmen evolution sl e.g.30 (also available in gold as cube OEM)

O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 22:02 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Thecommoncoy wrote:
photo

Funny how black and silver rims and components kinda go in and out of fashion. I like the silver too, depends on the bike.

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 7:14 Quote
Yep. Personally have always dug silver. Spank used to have raw/silver as an option... i guess they just consider it part of the ol’ anodized rim phase.

O+
Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 7:40 Quote
It’s really too bad that spank stopped offering the silver rims. I feel like silver parts will always look good on certain builds…..just not silver wheels with green hubs

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 12:12 Quote
Red-October wrote:
photo
photo
photo
We don't see many plastic bikes in this thread.....for a very good reason.

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 13:13 Quote
Agreed , and brake hose not going around head tube triggers my OCD... And the quality if first photo, I would never get a pass at getting a bike posted in the sexiest thread with that poor of phone photo... But nothing else going on so I guess posting a shitty Yeti is ok Smile

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 13:41 Quote
Well done 'Hawk' owner! great attention to detail with tidy cables and hoses! tup

photo

The previous few bikes are a bit of a cabletastrophy. Why build a nice bike if you can't be bothered tidy up the cables. I can't unsee this! Frown

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 13:46 Quote
Slackerdude wrote:
Agreed , and brake hose not going around head tube triggers my OCD... And the quality if first photo, I would never get a pass at getting a bike posted in the sexiest thread with that poor of phone photo... But nothing else going on so I guess posting a shitty Yeti is ok Smile
No pedals and dirty hubs are making me angry.
I cannae complain about picture quality as my pictures are usually shite, except when I steal my wife's nice phone.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031505
Mobile Version of Website