The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
O+
Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 13:41 Quote
Well done 'Hawk' owner! great attention to detail with tidy cables and hoses! tup


The previous few bikes are a bit of a cabletastrophy. Why build a nice bike if you can't be bothered tidy up the cables. I can't unsee this! Frown

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 13:46 Quote
Slackerdude wrote:
Agreed , and brake hose not going around head tube triggers my OCD... And the quality if first photo, I would never get a pass at getting a bike posted in the sexiest thread with that poor of phone photo... But nothing else going on so I guess posting a shitty Yeti is ok Smile
No pedals and dirty hubs are making me angry.
I cannae complain about picture quality as my pictures are usually shite, except when I steal my wife's nice phone.

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 13:51 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
Slackerdude wrote:
Agreed , and brake hose not going around head tube triggers my OCD... And the quality if first photo, I would never get a pass at getting a bike posted in the sexiest thread with that poor of phone photo... But nothing else going on so I guess posting a shitty Yeti is ok Smile
No pedals and dirty hubs are making me angry.
I cannae complain about picture quality as my pictures are usually shite, except when I steal my wife's nice phone.
My phone takes bad photos as well but I won't upgrade it till I break it or lose it which are both great probabilities

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 14:11 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
Well done 'Hawk' owner! great attention to detail with tidy cables and hoses! tup


The previous few bikes are a bit of a cabletastrophy. Why build a nice bike if you can't be bothered tidy up the cables. I can't unsee this! Frown

Pfft, who runs cables these days anyway? Wink

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 14:16 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:

Pfft, who runs cables these days anyway? Wink

singlespeed and coaster brakes all the way!







...but that's for another thread.

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 14:24 Quote
This is No Enduro-Bike, but i think it qualifies as allmountain:

https://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/37735/setup_checks/46371/photos/139765/s780_Sirius_Dropper_Down.jpg?1660103891

Could Somebody please Post 2 or 3 Pictures?

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 14:52 Quote
nullzwo wrote:
tomhoward379 wrote:

Pfft, who runs cables these days anyway? Wink

singlespeed and coaster brakes all the way!







...but that's for another thread.

I’m currently mulling over building a klunker next. Big tyres, Moto bars, double top tube, lotsa chrome, maybe a leading link fork… but I have a few ideas floating around…

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 15:18 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
wythall1 wrote:
Well done 'Hawk' owner! great attention to detail with tidy cables and hoses! tup


The previous few bikes are a bit of a cabletastrophy. Why build a nice bike if you can't be bothered tidy up the cables. I can't unsee this! Frown

Pfft, who runs cables these days anyway? Wink

For those who don't own a bank vault on demand.
Meh

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 22:49 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
I’m currently mulling over building a klunker next. Big tyres, Moto bars, double top tube, lotsa chrome, maybe a leading link fork… but I have a few ideas floating around…

i can only recommend, it's an easy and cheap way to have tons of fun. get whatever old cruiser bike from craigslist, give it moto bars and spikey tires and off you go.

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 23:42 Quote
and there you go, such a great looking bike without trying to match any colors.





Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 0:30 Quote
Tidy cables: check.
Pedals: check.
Not crazy colour combos: check.

I do like it. It looks fast, fun and bombproof.

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 1:50 Quote
Just about perfect apart from some bugger must have dropped a brick on the top tube

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 3:05 Quote
All it needs is a saddle.

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 5:16 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
All it needs is a saddle.

I see what you did there Razz

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 5:51 Quote
Change those star
grips and this would be perfect


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018497
Mobile Version of Website