The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Nov 25, 2022 at 17:38 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Pretty sure combustion automobiles where past your expiration date…lol

Ha!

Posted: Nov 25, 2022 at 17:49 Quote
Sounded good tho didn’t it???

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2022 at 18:11 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Unfortunately tinder was past my expiration date. Feel like it’s taking a bit of the game out. Talk about shooting fish in a barrel ...

It was dumb luck that I met my wife. Had no expectations for a real relationship, was just having fun dating women...then I met her and fireworks n' shit happened.

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2022 at 18:17 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Unfortunately tinder was past my expiration date. Feel like it’s taking a bit of the game out. Talk about shooting fish in a barrel ...

I've always been a bit jealous I missed out on Tinder. Even just a summer would have been fun.

Posted: Nov 25, 2022 at 19:26 Quote
This bike is great , anyone know the bar / stem combo ?

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2022 at 19:33 Quote
Slackerdude wrote:
This bike is great , anyone know the bar / stem combo ?

I believe it is Roost. May be wrong though.

Posted: Nov 25, 2022 at 20:38 Quote
I think so , after some research , from what Im gathering it would be a hefty priced cockpit , super nice though.

Posted: Nov 25, 2022 at 20:42 Quote
so i really dont know if this is allowed here but i just came off of a full sus and im thinking about a hardtail. how can i make a hardail as close to a full sus feel wise/ aggresivness. And what good hardtail frames?

Posted: Nov 25, 2022 at 21:26 Quote
DrewFondaw111 wrote:
so i really dont know if this is allowed here but i just came off of a full sus and im thinking about a hardtail. how can i make a hardail as close to a full sus feel wise/ aggresivness. And what good hardtail frames?

I do not understand the point of that , you ride a hard tail for a different reason than feeling like a fully...You can build a hardtail plenty aggressive now aways but it will ride like a hardtail and that is why we ride them... Maybe check out the "Aggressive Hardtails Post Em ! " thread to pick some soft brains over there , Hardtails soft brains .

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2022 at 21:44 Quote
DrewFondaw111 wrote:

Zipp wheels and Ti handlebars. Very much a hardtail but a smooth ride for such a thing.

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2022 at 23:31 Quote
Long travel, long reach... it will help to have (some) suspension and predictibility of the geo at the same time but it will be not the same.... you'lll have to carry your rear wheel over the terain by yourself...

Posted: Nov 26, 2022 at 0:59 Quote

Yep, the mismatch of Ka$h & copper is a no no

Not even the pedal bearing cover can remedy

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019815
Mobile Version of Website