The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Nov 30, 2022 at 11:33 Quote
[Quote="jesse-effing-edwards"]
longjohnsilver63 wrote:
JonDud wrote:
/Quote]

the return of the ROS 9...

haha, so true. The bike is so last decade's kinda cool, but stil tidy none the less. I really don't like silver though, it's almost my least fave paint for steel bike. Passable on alu. I don't know why you wouldn't go raw or utilitarian grey or super lux sparkley metallic. Just plain ol' silver Frown

Ti with painted graphics

O+
Posted: Nov 30, 2022 at 13:52 Quote
[Quote="TheFunkyMonkey"]
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
longjohnsilver63 wrote:

haha, so true. The bike is so last decade's kinda cool, but stil tidy none the less. I really don't like silver though, it's almost my least fave paint for steel bike. Passable on alu. I don't know why you wouldn't go raw or utilitarian grey or super lux sparkley metallic. Just plain ol' silver Frown

Ti with painted graphics

Take it all back! Ti is beautiful, but that shot it looks like silver paint (which you know how I feel about). Maybe it's cause the tubes are kinda fat and it has that funky junction at the headtube. Has an alu vibe. Anyway, raw ti is wonderful and even though it's kinda like silver paint, it's totally different.

Posted: Nov 30, 2022 at 19:54 Quote
Thanks guys! I thought it must have something more to do with across the pond!

Posted: Dec 2, 2022 at 20:57 Quote
hayden4x wrote:
Views: 169,205    Faves: 1,739    Comments: 106

Thanks for the reminder Levy

This is so good ! Sick riding.

Posted: Dec 5, 2022 at 19:18 Quote
Slackerdude wrote:
hayden4x wrote:
Views: 169,205    Faves: 1,739    Comments: 106

Thanks for the reminder Levy

This is so good ! Sick riding.
Great vid . Old but great .

Posted: Dec 8, 2022 at 4:01 Quote

Thread essence right there

Posted: Dec 8, 2022 at 4:36 Quote
That gold ferrule on the end of the cable into the mech is a super nice touch tup

Posted: Dec 8, 2022 at 7:14 Quote
Raw raw raw aa aa.

Posted: Dec 8, 2022 at 7:48 Quote
incredible looking bike. Raw clear coat is a cheat code for aesthetics.

I will say that the point where the seat stay meets the top tube, you need at least 3° bend there, otherwise it looks like it's sagging into itself.

EDIT: just turned my monitor sideways, this one actually IS sagging into itself by a degree or so.

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2022 at 7:58 Quote
On paper I should love this, but something isn't working for me and I can't figure out what. Maybe the silver fork? maybe that little seat tube brace. Maybe I like all those awesome chrome bits contrasted with a richer colour vs raw. Maybe it's just too many metals??

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2022 at 8:08 Quote
Nice bike bro, lol.

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2022 at 8:11 Quote
Somethings weird with this hardtail...

Posted: Dec 8, 2022 at 8:17 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
On paper I should love this, but something isn't working for me and I can't figure out what. Maybe the silver fork? maybe that little seat tube brace. Maybe I like all those awesome chrome bits contrasted with a richer colour vs raw. Maybe it's just too many metals??

The only thing I don't love is the seat tube brace. Get rid of that and It's pretty much perfect.

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026273
Mobile Version of Website