Powered by Outside

The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: May 18, 2024 at 10:06 Quote
I often find his videos and assessments a good jumping point. It is only an opinion. All of ours are going to differ for sure. Like he has very short legs… I don’t. Ride characteristic is going to be vastly different just in that. Then throw in Sedona versus PNW terrain. Again massive difference.

Agree he is smart. Very resourceful and has probably test ridden ten times the amount of frames any of us have had the chance to.

Knowing all those factors I have definitely leaned on his take for a couple purchases. Either nudged me towards or pulled me away.

I dig him.

Posted: Jun 2, 2024 at 12:02 Quote
Amazing finish on those.

O+
Posted: Jun 2, 2024 at 23:27 Quote
Look amazing, sadly out of my budget!

Posted: Jun 3, 2024 at 15:32 Quote
AndyinNZ666 wrote:
But the awesome thing is you can have way more fun on a way less fancy bike .Smile :

O+
Posted: Jun 4, 2024 at 16:00 Quote
Not sure how to post IG pics. Local guy made this titanium beauty to race Red Bull Psychosis. Simple, but a beauty.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7sQv2vPbB-/?img_index=1

Posted: Jun 4, 2024 at 19:06 Quote
Thats pretty rad , looks pretty unassuming but in an aggressive way. Clean straight lines for the win.

Posted: Jun 4, 2024 at 20:35 Quote
jsnfschr wrote:
Not sure how to post IG pics. Local guy made this titanium beauty to race Red Bull Psychosis. Simple, but a beauty.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7sQv2vPbB-/?img_index=1

Nice AF. Good looking welds

O+
Posted: Jun 6, 2024 at 0:37 Quote
Slackerdude wrote:
AndyinNZ666 wrote:
But the awesome thing is you can have way more fun on a way less fancy bike .Smile :

Yarp

Posted: Jun 8, 2024 at 19:48 Quote
Could have done a cleaner job on the cables and hoses and logo /valve-stem alignment. , other than that its a 10 , Love that Root Beer color !

Posted: Jun 10, 2024 at 11:58 Quote
If I were in the market for a new frame the Grim Ripper would be it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027985
Mobile Version of Website