P bike haters?

Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 0:03 Quote
alinelover wrote:
pipes10 wrote:
i find there are a lot of spesh haters on mtbr
the only spesh id buy is an sx trail. and mayyyyybbeee a demo 7, but probly not

Make up your mind...in another thread you were slamming specialized and the demo saying they sucked and the transition was better....and how exactly does a 13 yr old pay for either of those bikes?

O+
Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 0:14 Quote
nothingsshocking wrote:
alinelover wrote:
pipes10 wrote:

Make up your mind...in another thread you were slamming specialized and the demo saying they sucked and the transition was better....and how exactly does a 13 yr old pay for either of those bikes?

must be nice to be sponsored by the bank of mom and dad!

Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 0:25 Quote
i rode a p1 for about 18 months it was really good but the headset got totally destroyed on a 360

Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 7:11 Quote
I just ordered a p3 2008 frame and I think Specialized is a very good company Razz

Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 14:50 Quote
yah the bike would be good bike for you, get a short the geometry is very good for smaller riders like myself

Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 17:15 Quote
matt-jenkins wrote:
nothingsshocking wrote:
alinelover wrote:

must be nice to be sponsored by the bank of mom and dad!

nah, its actually nice to not be a puss and to actually get off my ass and work. ive paid for nearly everything except some of my frame. and ppl will say "you got all that money from ur parents (such as chores etc) but thats not true. too many ppl who think theyre all cool cus theyre adults on this site stereotype "kids" its annoying as hell

Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 17:18 Quote
nothingsshocking wrote:
alinelover wrote:
pipes10 wrote:

and i never said specialized sucked. choeck out my postes. i said they were a great company that made it big in the industry. and the demo is an awesome bike. there are just other bikes id buy before it that are the same or cheaper price. that is why id maybe ever buy a demo.. and IN MY OPINION IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO, the transition blindside is an overall better bike than the demo. although i do think the demo has one of the coolest suspension designs

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 7:15 Quote
m3hl wrote:
transitionTOP wrote:
p bikes cant ride 24s good...and cant x up good there not all that good...like a kona or norco DJ

grammar...

P bikes are not made for 24" wheels thats why they dont work well. they are designed for a 26" wheel
it was designed for 26" wheels, so it felt like a 2four.. hence the low bb. (dont qoute me on this im not positive) and i can x-up and barspin mine just fine..put your feet further back on the pedals..

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 8:12 Quote
-jumpstyle- wrote:
m3hl wrote:
transitionTOP wrote:
p bikes cant ride 24s good...and cant x up good there not all that good...like a kona or norco DJ

grammar...

P bikes are not made for 24" wheels thats why they dont work well. they are designed for a 26" wheel
it was designed for 26" wheels, so it felt like a 2four.. hence the low bb. (dont qoute me on this im not positive) and i can x-up and barspin mine just fine..put your feet further back on the pedals..

lol way to bring back a thread that's been dead for 8 months

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 8:29 Quote
Well i have an 08 P1 and love it i swiched the rims right away to mavic 729 and im currently upgrading alot of parts theonly thing that suck is that the stock rims suck and the frks they come with are super heavy but its a great bike otherwise

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 8:34 Quote
nothingsshocking wrote:
-jumpstyle- wrote:
m3hl wrote:

grammar...

would you like me to start another one? people bitch on aout th forums, but you cant speak in an old thread, so then you make another one, and get bitched at for making another one.. make up your mind.

O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 8:35 Quote
-jumpstyle- wrote:
nothingsshocking wrote:
-jumpstyle- wrote:

would you like me to start another one? people bitch on aout th forums, but you cant speak in an old thread, so then you make another one, and get bitched at for making another one.. make up your mind.
No one would care if your post was informative and/or helpful.

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 8:36 Quote
people on mtbr are just a bounch of wanna be riders. i would not heed any advise from anyone on that site. mtbr's are bounch of fat idiots who think they are riders, but just sit around on their fat duffs and discuss bikes in which they know nothing about.
dj-dher wrote:
So in the pinkbike forums I have noticed a lot more people say good things about the P bikes. I was looking for opinions on them on MTBR and almost everybody said they were bad. I don't know why. I am looking to buy a P.2 and here it looks as if many people like the P bikes but on MTBR its very different. So why is this and also Is a P.2 a good bike for me? (I am like 5'2 and about 110lbs) Ther bike will be used for mostly dirt jumping and a very occasional trail and urban ride. Thanks for the help!

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 9:11 Quote
-jumpstyle- wrote:

it's not a race..slow down and take your time so people can understand what your typing lol

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 9:13 Quote
nothingsshocking wrote:
-jumpstyle- wrote:

it's not a race..slow down and take your time so people can understand what your typing lol
picking up on those two mistakes makes you sound idiotic.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020989
Mobile Version of Website