Riders In South Eastern PA

PB Forum :: USA - East
Riders In South Eastern PA
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Mar 26, 2012 at 19:01 Quote
looking for some people to ride/build/and race with in south eastern pa. Also let me know if you know of any cool trails. I ride FR and DH.

Thanks,

Lucas Herbert

Posted: Mar 31, 2012 at 11:37 Quote
Yo!! I'm by Irwin,pa, 45 min away from seven springs, I ride dh, fr,dj,am, and road. I have seven rides and ride alone alot. Let's huck it!!!!

Posted: Apr 2, 2012 at 21:01 Quote
im moving out there end of this year, and will try to be active in the mtb scene out there. Ill be by Upenn. ill hit up both of you when i get out there.

Posted: Apr 7, 2012 at 10:22 Quote
Awesome ill let yall know when im going out there to ride. Im getting home from spring break in a few days so cant do anything now. Also could yall let me know of any trails or places to build if you get the chance.

Thanks,

Lucas Herbert

Posted: Apr 7, 2012 at 10:51 Quote
Lucas, I have an area out here that has sweet dirt jumps, and has many acres of unused land waiting to be made. I'm the only hucker in my small town. Plus seven springs has great dh,fr lift access bike park, open may 26

Posted: Apr 7, 2012 at 13:22 Quote
Thanks, im talking to the philly mtb board of directors about building a trail right now ill keep yall updated on the status of that

Posted: Apr 24, 2012 at 14:36 Quote
There are some good spots near Philly. The wissahickon valley park in the city has some incredible riding, alhough its not downhill. About 45 minutes outside the city, there is a lift accessed bike park that is opening for the season this weekend. Its called Launch Bike Park. Check it out on facebook for more info/pictures.

There are trails on Mount Penn in Reading as well, which would be more of a drive, but its still good riding. And there are some freeride trails in near Lehigh University, but you have to know the right people to ride there as they are private.

And about 2 hours away is Mountain Creek Bike Park, which has incredible lift accessed freeride/downhill trails.

Posted: Apr 24, 2012 at 19:28 Quote
Yep i found em already thanks for the tip though. Im like 30 mins away from Launch Bike Park, so i will probably be there this weekend if my rear shock is serviced by then Frown

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 at 12:29 Quote
Good luck with the shock. Maybe Ill see you there if you make it out.

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 at 18:21 Quote
Yeah im definatly going to be there. I brought my shock in today and they called fox, of course the shock has to be fully rebuilt... But on the good side my parents want me to have a spare cheapyish shock for non race related riding so they bought me a new Van R Fox shock and its getting here friday!!! Hope to see you out there!tup

Posted: May 22, 2012 at 13:43 Quote
Hey guys...I have gone to Launch already this year and Mountain Creek. I have a season pass to Mountain Creek and would like to get a group of people from the area together to head up there. Almost everyone I know who rides DH lives far away in CO where I picked it up. @herbertl ...any luck with a local DH trail? I have pretty good carpentry skills and would like to help out...

Posted: Dec 24, 2013 at 19:23 Quote
What's up, I just found this thread because I'm coming back home to Philly for a week starting this Saturday the 27th and looking to do some riding if anyone wants to roll. I grew up riding the Wissahickon and am looking forward to getting back there, also if anyone's wise to any new stuff around Philly I'd love to see the good local stuff, I like trails, dirt jumps, freeride, bigger the better. I'll be riding my dirt jumper, and I can borrow one of my parents' shovels and do some digging too. And I can return the favor if anyone wants to see some good stuff around San Diego. I know it's a long shot but if anyone wants to ride just PM me, thanks-Dave

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.013586
Mobile Version of Website